ZebraLight H502w L2
Batteries not includedMain Features and Specifications
- LED: Cree XM-L2 Neutral White (Nominal CCT 4400K)
- User Selectable Levels: 3 main levels (High, Medium and Low). Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels or strobes.
- Light Output
- High: H1 260 Lm (0.9 hrs) or H2 160 Lm (1.9 hrs) / 100 Lm (3.3 hrs)
- Medium: M1 50 Lm (7.5 hrs) or M2 25 Lm (12 hrs) / 12 Lm (27 hrs)
- Low: L1 2.7 Lm (4 days) or L2 0.34 Lm (3 weeks) / 0.06 Lm (2 months) / 0.01 Lm (3 months)
- Beacon Strobe Mode: 4Hz Strobe at H1 / 19Hz Strobe at H1
- Light output are ANSI out the front (OTF) values. Runtime tests are done using Sanyo 2000mAh Eneloop AA batteries.
- Operating Voltage Range: 0.7V - 4.2V
- Battery: One 1.5V AA (NiMH, lithium or alkaline). 14500 Li-ion batteries are not supported. Batteries are not included in the package.
- Parasitic Drain: Negligible (equivalent to 16 years)
- Beam Type
- Flood, with 120 degree beam spread
- Diameter: 0.84 inch (21.3 mm)
- Length: 2.76 inch (70.1 mm)
- 1oz (29 gram)
- 2oz (55 gram) with an Eneloop AA
- 2.8 oz (78 gram) with an Eneloop AA and headband
- Battery capacity indicator (LED flashes 1-4 times. 4 short clicks to start)
- All levels are current regulated
- Low battery alert when the light is switched OFF and the battery voltage is below 1.06V
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stock
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Battery power can be locked out by slightly unscrewing the tailcap to prevent unwanted activations or parasitic drain
- Waterproof to IPX7 (2 meters, 30 minutes)
This light has 3 main levels (High, Medium, and Low) and a beacon-strobe mode. Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels or strobes.
- Basic Operation
- One short-click turns on the light to High or turns off the light.
- Two short-click turns on the light to Medium.
- Three short-click turns on the light to the beacon-strobe mode.
- Press and hold (for over 0.6 seconds) turns on the light to Low and then Medium and High. Release at the desired level.
- Advanced Operation and Configuration
- Press and hold to cycle from Low, Medium and High, release at the desired level to set. When press and hold, the light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in.
- Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- The second sub-level (H2, M2, and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At the main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configuration. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- The main LED of this light is used to indicate the estimated remaining capacity of the battery with 1-4 flashings. To start the battery indicator, (from Off) short-click 4 times without pause.
- Beacon-strobe mode can be accessed from 3 short-clicks when the light is Off. Once in the beacon-strobe mode, you can double-click to cycle through different types of beacons and strobes. Beacon-strobe settings are memorized when the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- Pocket clip
- One black silicone holder with headband
- Two o-rings
- GoodReview by Dave