- Intelligent charger suitable for:
- Up to four 3.6V/3.7V lithium ion cells in sizes 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340,
- 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700 OR A, AA or AAA size NiMH cells
- Up to two 3.6V/3.7V lithium ion cells in sizes 22650, 25500, 26650 OR SC or C size NiMH cells.
- For LiIon cells, the XP4 uses three-phase charging (TC-CC-CV). For NiMH cells, the XP4 uses pulse charging and 0ΔV, -ΔV judge method.
- Red LED indicators for three optional charging currents (0.25A, 0.5A, 1.0A).
- USB output to supply power to mobile devices (5.0V/1.0A in CH4 only with a charged cell).
- Built in NiMH/NiCd deep recondition system (discharge feature) to repair battery capacity decline caused by memory effect (CH1 only).
- 0V activation which may help recover over-discharged batteries.
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
- Design features excellent heat dissipation and a fireproof ABS case.
1 x 240v AC Australian approved cable
1 x 12v DC cigarette lighter car plug
1 x Instructions
1 x Warranty Card
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters tested in Lab are approximate and may vary between flashlight/charger, batteries and environments.