Multi-functional independent channel 2 cell lithium ion (LiIon) & lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery charger with sliding contacts to fit and charge a variety of battery sizes.
- 2 cell independent channel charger suitable for charging 3.6V/3.7V/3.8V LiIon cells or 3.2V LiFePO4 cells in the following sizes:
- 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650.
- Selectable charging currents of either 250mA (±30mA), 500mA (±50mA) or 1000mA (±80mA).
- Charge re-activation if cell voltage drops below 3.3V (LiFePO4) / 3.9V (LiIon) when cells are left in the charger to keep ready for use.
- Uses algorithm based three-phase charging (TC-CC-CV).
- 0V discharged cell wake-up function - soft charge start > constant current > constant voltage charging.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Short circuit protection.
- Overcharge protection.
- IC temperature monitoring and low heat design to prevent overheating.
- Charging specifications:
- Input voltage: 5.0VDC/500mA
- CC (constant current stage) charging rate: 500mA (±10mA)
- CV (constant voltage stage) charging rate: 4.2V (±0.05V)
- Cut-off current: <40mA
- Real time status display and LED charge indication.
- For use as a powerbank: insert a charged compatible cell and use the VP2 as a powerbank* for mobile devices:
- USB output voltage: 5.0V ±0.3V
- Max. USB output current: 1000mAAutomatic shut-off when cell voltage drops to ≤3.0V ±0.2V.
- LED green: cell capacity ≥50%
- LED red: cell capacity 25-50%
- LED flashing red: cell capacity ≤25%
1 x VP2 Charger
1 x 240v AC Australian approved cable
1 x 12v DC cigarette lighter car plug
1 x Instructions
1 x Warranty Card
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters tested in Lab are approximate and may vary between flashlight/charger, batteries and environments.