Xtar VP1 Charger
ALL NEW XTAR VP1 Lithium Ion Battery Charger is the most technologically advanced Lithium Ion Battery Charger available. Which includes a switch-able LCD indicator to display the real-time charging voltage and battery status.
Australian certified and complies with all required Australia safety regulations.
The XTAR VP1 is a professional automatic charger with high charging current which is designed to charge 10440/14500/14650/16340/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700 3.6/3.7V Li-ion and Li-mn batteries.
The VP1 features a Algorithm (CC.CV) charging system with optional and adjustable charge current: 250mA, 500mA, 1A.
- Two independent charging channels for 10440/16340/14500/14650/17670/18500/18650/18700 Li-ion battery
- Algorithm(CC.CV)charging system
- Optional and adjustable charge current:250mA, 500mA, 1A
- VP1 with switch-able LCD indicator to display the real-time charging voltage and battery status
- Activation function for over discharging battery.VP1 can recover the overly discharging protected batteries
- Soft start function avoids damage from a large current surge
- Automatically restart charging when batteries voltage(full charged batteries not taken out from the charger channel)is below 3.9V(batteries may self discharge)
- Reverse-polarity protection circuit board
- Operation Temperature: Room temperature 0~40℃
- Input AC: 12V DC 1000mA
- 0.25A CC :250mAh±30mAh
- 0.5A CC :500mAh±50mAh
- 1.0A CC :1000mAh±80mAh
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V±0.05V
- Detection precision:±0.03V
- Weight: 95g
- Size(mm): 118.0 length x 62.0 width x 34.0 height
1 x VP1 Charger
1 x 240v AC Australian approved cable
1 x 12v DC cigarette lighter car plug
1 x Instructions
1 x Warranty Card
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters tested in Lab are approximate and may vary between flashlight/charger, batteries and environments.
- Very well made, affordable. Review by Lars
- Solid chargerReview by Johan
- XTAR VP1Review by Darren S.