XTAR VC2 1-2 Cell lithium ion battery charger
USB powered 1-2 cell LiIon battery charger with LCD display.
- Charge up to two 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650 3.6V/3.7V LiIon batteries.
|Input Power||DC 5.0V 1.0A|
|Max Constant Charging Current||500mA ±50mA|
|Min Constant Charging Current||150mA ±50mA|
|Cut-off Voltage (Output Volaage)||4.2V ±0.05V|
|Auto Recharging Threshold Value Voltage||3.9V ±0.15V|
- Input via included USB charging cable.
- Independent channels with high definition LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage and capacity.
- Three stage charging: TC-CC-CV.
- Automatically adjusts charge current from 0.15A to 0.5A.
- Soft-start current and automatic shut off to avoid damaging batteries.
- Screen will flash 3 times every 10 seconds when batteries are fully charged.
- 0V low battery activation.
- Automatically identifies faulty or NiMH batteries - displayed as 'NULL' on the LCD screen.
- Overheat protection as well as effective heat dissipation design and fire resistant ABS shell construction.
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection.
- 2 year warranty.
By discharging the battery and recharging again, the VC2 is capable of identifying the real capacity left in the battery to ±5%.
- My main Lithium chargerReview by worldintransition
- Each channel is independent
- Soft-Start function to avoid damage from large charge current while charging
- Precise cut-off voltage at 4.2V
- LCD displays each battery real time status - If charging from fully flat you can see how much charge the battery holds in mAh
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection
- 0V activation function can wake up over-discharged batteries (which won’t be needed if you use protected cells) (Posted on 19/04/2016)
- High qualityReview by Craig