Xtar TZ20 Set
The XTAR TZ20-U2 has supersed the TZ20-T6. The TZ20-U2 torch is fitted with the high output CREE XM-L U2 LED bulb producing an output of approximately 840 lumens provides ultra-bright, white, even light with no black spots.
Major improvements to the TZ20-U2 include increases in lumen output, candella rating & beam range. The battery capacity has also been upgraded.
Made from anodised 6061 aircraft grade aluminium alloy the XTAR TZ20 offers exceptional brightness for its size. This compact torch is practical and efficient for all-purpose use.Features
- Output 840 lumens, 7700 candela
- Run time up to 260 hours (dependent on battery type & mode setting used)
- OP textured reflector, throws beam over 200 metres
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Tactical style with belt clip
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tailcap switch with rapid response momentary on/off
- 5 mode settings - High (100%), Mid (40%), Low (10%), Strobe & SOS with memory function built in
- 140.5mm long x 34mm (Head diameter) and 25mm (Body diameter).
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Waterproof to IPX8 Standard
- Powered by 1 x 18650/18700 lithium ion protected battery (included)
- Weapons mount & remote pressure switch included
- This product is a complete set. It comes with MP1 single cell charger complete with SAA / MEPS Australian approved 100-240VAC (world voltage) AC adaptor & 12VDC car adaptor. Also included is a 2600mAh 18700 size XTAR protected battery, carry case, holster, lanyard, extra switch, extra O-Ring
- For extra batteries we recommend using our range of lithium ion protected batteries using the highest grade Japanese brand cells. For this model flashlight we offer rechargeable battery models TB-18650IC26 (Sanyo Li-Ion cell 2.6Ah) or the high capacity TB-18650IC31 (Panasonic LiIon cell 3.1Ah) or the ultra high capacity TB-18650IC34 (Panasonic LiIon cell 3.4Ah).
- For rechargeable battery charging options please view our range of XTAR chargers.
- For storing extra batteries we recommend the PBC4 battery case
- Keep the threads and 'O' ring seals used in LED torches in good condition by applying XTAR Silicone Grease Lubricant