The Xtar D26 U3 diver’s torch provides impressive output for its size, the perfect balance between performance and portability. The D26 U3 diving torch is fitted with the high output CREE XM-L U3 LED bulb producing an output of approximately 1100 lumens provides ultra-bright, white, even light with no black spots
- Press-type magnetic induction switch: Locking the modes to avoid misoperation.
- Open type switch, not affected by water pressure and easy to clean.
- Power indication: When batteries capacity is above 25%, the LED indicator is green on; battery capacity falls at 5%-25%, the LED indicator is red on; battery capacity falls below 5%, the LED indicator flashes red.
- Simple mode arrangement: High-Turbo-Mid-Low
- Super bright, max output could be 1100Lm
- Beam throw could be 300m plus 5°spot light angle, which is good for diving.
- Excellent heat dissipation design
- Gold-plated spring, antioxidant and avoid poor contact
- Excellent anodized aircraft 6N01 aluminum alloy plus premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, which makes D26 anti-corrosion.
- The 1/4 British screw hole could be fixed pretty of underwater systems.
CREE XM-L U3 LED
Maximum output of up to 1000 lumens
Runs off 1 x 18650/26650 rechargeable Lithium ion battery
1 x Xtar 18650 3100mAh Lithium ion rechargeable battery
1 x Xtar MC1 Lithium ion battery charger
1 x USB charging cable
1 x Australian 240v wall plug
1 x 12v car cigarette socket
1 x Lanyard
1 x Spare O-Ring
1 x Battery adaptor
1 x Plastic carry case
1 x Spare O-Rings
1 x Instructions
1 x Warranty Card