- One of the most powerful throw LED lights on the market.
- Uses one advanced CREE XHP35 HI LEDs with a lifespan of 20 years
- The high output reaches 2000 lumens and an ultra-long distance of 1550 meters.
- Built in fast charging system (2.8hrs) and 7.2v 6800mAh high capacity battery pack.
- ThruNite ITC technology to prevents possible damage from overheating.
- Intelligent and ergonomic user-friendly interface.
- TN42C is the rechargeable version of TN42.
- LED: 1xCREE XHP35 HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: ThruNite Li-ion battery pack (7.2V/6800mAh).
- Working voltage: 5.5V-8.4V.
- Charging current/voltage: 8.4V, 3.5A.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with ThruNite 7.2V/6800mAh Li-ion battery pack and for CW. NW parameters is 10% off):
- Strobe(680 lumens /10.8hrs),
- Turbo(2000 lumens/1.5hrs),
- High(780 lumens /5.3hrs),
- Medium(256 lumens /17.8hrs),
- Low(38 lumens /4.3days),
- Firefly (0.8 lumens /58days).
- Peak beam intensity: 600750cd.
- Max beam distance: 1550m.
- Power interface: 1 * DC 5.5mm charging port.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1.0 meter.
- Working Temperature: -40℃-40℃.
- Dimensions: 206mm (length) x 100mm x 52mm.
- Weight: 850g (including battery).
- Shoulder strap*1
- Strap ring*1
- AC/DC Adapter*1
- Spare O-ring*2
- Side switch Cap*1
- Tail switch Cap*1
- Anti-dust plug*1
- Turn On/Off
- Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change Mode
- When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low, medium and high.
- Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
- ITC Technology
- The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating.
- Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Memory Function
- The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
- Charging and Indicator
- Battery capacity: 1-20%, indicator is flashing red.
- Battery capacity: 25%-50%, indicator is flashing purple.
- Battery capacity: 50-95%, indicator is flashing blue.
- Battery capacity: 96-100%, blue light will be on.
- The total charging time is 2.8 hrs. Click the round tail switch, the indicator will be on for 5 seconds.
- Discharging and Indicator
- Battery capacity: 1-10%, indicator is red.
- Battery capacity: 10%-25%, indicator is flashing red.
- Battery capacity: 25-50%, indicator is purple.
- Battery capacity: 50-100%, indicator is blue.
- Click the round tail switch, the indicator will be on for 5 seconds.
- Low Voltage Indication
- When the indicating light on the side switch turns from blue to red, it means the battery package should be replaced or charged.
- Lots of fun Review by Richard
1.6 km throw! Not really but it might reach that distance but won't illuminate the target clearly at that distance
I have watched on you tube all the best throwers and none can reach the distance with a tight beam without fading
The tn42c maintains the tight narrow beam better than anything I've seen from all brands on you tube and once you use it , you will know what I mean .. A light saber that goes way farther than all the rest (Posted on 3/01/2017)