The TN36 has been replaced by the TN36-UT here
ThruNite TN36 6510 Neutral White
Batteries and charger not included
Whats in the box?
- Holster x1
- Spare, O ring x2
- Battery Carrier x1(inside the flashlight).
- Compact flood flashlight with high quality beam from orange peel reflector.
- Cree MK-R LED technology gives great light efficiency.
- Advanced electronic switch with low voltage indication for silent operation.
- ThruNite ITC(intelligent temperature control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Six modes: firefly, low, medium, high, turbo and strobe.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode(except for firefly, turbo and strobe) for immediate use.
- Only applicable for 18650 batteries to use.
- LED: CREE MK-R with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 4 x 18650 (ThruNite 18650 3200Mah).
- Working Voltage: 10.5 - 17.5 V.
- Output mode/Runtime*: Strobe(6510 lumens /137 minutes), Turbo(6510 lumens /119 minutes), High(2280 lumens /194 minutes), Medium(785 lumens /587minutes ), Low(116 lumens /54 hrs), Moonlight(1.6 lumens /33 days).
- Max output of TN36 NW is a bit less than TN36 CW.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 22400cd.
- Max beam distance: 299m.
- Impact resistant: 2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5meters).
- Weight: 390g without battery.
- Dimensions: 125.8 mm in length x64 mm in diameter.
To Turn On/Off The Light:
Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
To Change Modes:
When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through low, medium and high.
Shortcut to firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get firefly mode.
Double click to turn to turbo from any mode. Another double click to get strobe.
Memory Function: The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except firefly, turbo and strobe.
ITC Technology: The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating. Thus to extend its lifespan.
Take off the tail cap, insert four 18650 batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the tail cap.
With either end of the battery carrier towards the light head is OK. But make sure the batteries are correctly inserted into the carrier with polarities matched (springs on the carrier should connect with the cathodes of batteries).
Low Voltage Indication: When the indicating light on the switch turns from blue to red, it means the batteries should be replaced or charged.
1. 30 days free replacement. Any defective light will be offered free replacement by our distributors or dealers unconditionally.
2. 24 months free repair. Any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service within 24 months counting from the date of purchasing with proof of purchase.
3. Lifetime limited warranty. As to those exceed 24 months of the purchase date, we will still provide with warranty service, but the cost of parts will be charged, and freight should be paid by the customers.