ThruNite TN32 UT
Batteries and charger not included
The TN32 UT also has a streamline design and very beautiful body, with the bass circuit warehouse to provide better heat dissipation performance. Moreover, it weighs only 653 grams and is very convenient to carry on, making it ideal for tactical, searching and rescue purposes.Features and Specifications
- Adopts advanced CREE XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Bass circuit warehouse provides better heat dissipation performance.
- Runs on: 3 x 18650 batteries (not included).
- Max output: 1150 lumens.
- Max beam distance: 1043 meters.
- Working voltage: DC 8V-13V.
- Output & Run time (Tested with 3 x 18650 3400mAh)
- -Firefly mode: 0.4lumens (40days)
- -Low:11lumens (13days)
- -Medium: 178lumens (21hrs)
- -High:438lumens (7.6hrs)
- -738lumens (3.8hrs), 1150lumens (2hrs), Strobe (1150lumens /6hrs).
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw.
- Reverse polarity protection design to well prevent from improper battery installation.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 Standard (2M).
- Impact resistance: 1.5M.
- Dimension: 201mm(length)*79mm(bezel diameter).
- Weight: 653g (without batteries).
- Accessories (included): 1 x Holster, 1 x Lanyard, 1 x O-ring, 1 x User Manual.
- Turn ON/OFF
- Click the tail switch to turn on/off.
- Tactical Lighting/Momentary On
- Half press the tail cap button, the flashlight will turn on temporarily; release the button at the tail cap, the light will turn off.
- Change Modes
- When the light turned on, rotating the Control Ring to cycle through six brightness levels, stand-by and strobe mode smoothly.
- Use of Battery
- Battery: uses 3 *18650 batteries.
- Battery Replacement: to ensure performance of the flashlight and for your own safety, please use high-quality batteries with an integrated protected circuit and make sure to insert the batteries correctly with the negative (-) polarities connecting the springs in the battery carrier.
- Please take out the batteries if you will not use your light for an extended period of time to avoid battery leakage, which may damage the flashlight components and parts.
- Use of O-rings (if available)
- A right amount of lubricant will be used on the O-rings before shipping to ensure the light can be assembled smoothly and protect from oxidizing the O-rings.
- If necessary, please replace the spare O-ring attached in the package.
- Max Output
- Please mind the heat. When the light runs a long time, there is heat coming from the battery discharge, drive circuit and LED. The flashlight head will be very hot.
- DO NOT use the light at Max mode for a long time. To protect the battery, drive circuit and LED, we do not recommend you run the light at Max mode more than ten minutes.
|LED Type||XP-L HI|
- Awesome TorchReview by Adrian
- Powerful throwerReview by Terence