ThruNite TN12 CW
Batteries and charger not includedProduct Introduction
The ThruNite TN12 (2016) is the improved version of The TN12 2014.
It features improved side switch and circuit design, and can give out up to 1050 lumen with one 18650 battery.
A body specifically designed for better single hand operation and a new emitter (XM-L2 U2) to supply more beam with throw and flood.
Upgraded from TN12 (2014):
Upgraded stainless steel side switch to make the operation more sensitive.
The LED bulb in the head is more centralized for better beam focus.
Improved circuit design makes the brightness difference between High and Turbo Mode more obvious.
More thicken light head design makes the flashlight more drop-resistant.
- Upgraded stainless steel side switch to make the operation more sensitive.
- Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Uses one 18650 rechargeable battery or two CR123A batteries (not included).
- Max output: 1050 lumens with XM-L2 U2.
- Working voltage: 2.7V - 9V.
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation.
- Versatile mode(Tested with a 3400MAH 18650 battery):
- -Turbo (1050lm/95min)
- -Strobe (800lm/3.8hrs)
- -High (370lm/4.2hrs)
- -Medium (145lm/11.8hrs)
- -Low (11lm/5.5days)
- -Firefly (0.4lm/74days)
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body.
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Smooth reflector gives perfect beam and throw.
- Dimension: 143mm (Length)*25.4mm (Diameter).
- Weight: only 82g (without batteries)
Press the tail switch gently for momentary on or until it clicks to turn on the light. Press again to turn the light off.
With the light turns on, press the side switch to circle through five different mode outputs from firefly mode, low, medium,high and Max.
One Key to Strobe
With the light on, press and hold the side switch for about 1 second to enter into Strobe mode (13HZ), and a single press the side switch
will return to the last mode before Strobe.
One second to strobe for signaling or blinding the bad guys’ eyes, TN12 is more than an EDC.
Unique Firefly Mode
What’s the use of this 0.4 lumen setting, which is similar to moonlight?
Reading a map while surviving, guiding the way without blinding yourself while awake from sleep,
or just reading in its natural beam to protect the eyes at night.
Firefly mode is what ThruNite keeps doing to be considerate for every user, tactical or normal.
- DO NOT run the light at max mode for a long time. To protect the battery, driver circuit and LED,
- Best one so far in my collectionReview by Mark Ecim
- Work torchReview by Mike
- Lightweight powerhouseReview by Terence
- Great little lightReview by Daniel
Good price too. (Posted on 18/01/2016)