Batteries and charger not includedFeatures
Featuring the advanced CREE XM-L2 LED emitter, with a lifespan of over 20 years, the TH10 is able to put out 750 lumens using just a single 18650 battery. For great versatility, it can also accept two CR123 or two RCR123A batteries.
The TH10 is also able to shine as little as 0.2 lumens in it’s special Firefly mode—perfect for night-adapted vision or avoiding drawing attention.
The entire body of this headlamp is made from aircraft grade aluminum, which gives it exceptional durability and excellent heat dissipation, allowing it to maintain high output for extended periods of time.
The TH10 includes a built-in SOS signaling mode, which can be essential when roaming out in the wild or confronting a dangerous situation.
The TH10 also features instant access to Turbo mode, the maximum output, from any mode. This means no matter what mode you’re using, or even if the light is off, you always have the max brightness available right when you need it most.
- LED: Cree XM-L2 LED with a lifespan of 20+years of run time.
- Mode & Runtime: Firefly(0.2 lumens, 65 days）, Low(11 lumens, 107hours）, Medium(172 lumens, 9 hours ), High(490 lumens, 178 minutes), Turbo(750 lumens, 118 minutes)，SOS(750 lumens, 270 minutes).
- Battery Applicable: 1x18650 battery, 2xCR123 batteries or 2xRCR123A batteries.
- Working voltage: 2.7-12 V.
- Reflector: Orange Peel.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 5490 cd
- Beam Distance: 148 m
- Dimension: 77.8 mm(H) * 53 mm(L) * 32.2 mm(head diameter).
- Weight: 132.4 g(without battery).
- Waterproof: IPX-8(1.5 m, 30 minutes).
- Impact Resistance: 2 m.
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- O ring
- Spare inner switch cap.
Screw off the tail cap(the right cap when the switch is facing up), insert the battery with the positive terminal pointing the battery tube and then screw on the tail cap.
Single press the switch to turn the light on/off.
When the light is on, long press the switch to cycle through low, middle and high.
When the light is off, long press the switch to turn to firefly mode.
Double click to turn to turbo mode from any mode(even when the light is off).
Double click to activate SOS mode from turbo.
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for turbo or SOS mode.
- Great headlamp and batteries Review by Benzcameron
- great service and productReview by Joe
- GreatReview by Simon