Batteries and charger not includedProduct Introduction:
The T30S Special Operations is an innovative tactical flashlight with dual tail switches and a family of optional tactical accessories.
The newest, highly efficient CREE XM-L2 U2 LED produces 860 lumen and is powered by 2 CR123A batteries or one 18650 rechargeable battery.
The T30S tactical tail switch features momentary activation and clicks on and off, while also providing immediate access directly to the strobe mode.
The separate side switch is dedicated to switching modes and has a lock-out feature to prevent inadvertent activation.
The knurled, hard anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body prevents rolling and works perfectly with the various tactical techniques for employing a light, including the Harries, FBI, neck index, and cigar methods, among others.
Available accessories provide even more flexibility for mounting the light to weapons and utilizing a pressure switch.
The T30s is a must-have tool for those who go into harm’s way.
- Three brightness levels from 5 to 860 lumens, plus a strobe mode.
- Multi-function clicky tail switch with momentary activation and on/off, along with quick access directly to the blinding strobe mode.
- Side switch to select modes with memory function to remember the last power setting used and a lock-out function to prevent accidental activation.
- Latest top-of-the-line, highest-performing, single-die CREE XM-L2 U2 LED.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing, pocket clip, and crenellated stainless steel striking bezel.
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent improper battery installation and thermal management to avoid overheating.