ThruNite T20S stainless steel flashlight.
Batteries and charger not included
You can choose CR123A, RCR123A or 16340 battery to run it with a max output of 255 lumen.
Features and Specifications:
- Cree XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Uses 1*CR123 /1*RCR123/ 1*16340 battery.
- Max output: 255 lumens with XP-G2.
- Out put mode: Firefly: 0.04Lm 100hours, Low: 11Lm 19hours, High: 255Lm 55min.
- Working voltage: 0.9V-4.2V
- 80.5mm(Length)×20.0mm(Body diameter).
- 65g weight (without battery).
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation.
- Tail-switch and twisting head design.
- Stainless steel body with surface treatment drawing process.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- OP reflector gives perfect flood.
- Removable clip.
- Stand on tail to serve as a candle, with the wand covered on the head.
Press down and release the tail-switch to turn the flashlight on/off .
1.Switch ON: Press the tail cap button down completely until a “click” sound is heard and flashlight turns on.
2.Switch OFF: Press the tail cap button down until a “click” sound is heard and the light is turned off.
You also could turn the head loose a bit to turn the light off from on.
Method1: Half press the tail switch when the light is on to circle through firefly, low and high.
Method 2: When the light is on, loosen the head a bit until the light turns off and tighten it in 2 seconds to change modes.
Method 3: Click the tail switch to change modes (Interval between two clicks should be less than 2 seconds)
Memory function is activated after 2 seconds from the light turned off. Turn on the light after 2 seconds, the mode output keeps the same as your last use.
- Great Little torchReview by Sean
I was hesitant choosing which torch to get and glad I got this one. I don't think I'd need anything brighter. Nice and compact too. (Posted on 28/07/2015)