Batteries and charger not includedFeatures and Specifications:
- Cree XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Uses one 1.2V AA battery (not included).
- Max output: 252 lumens with XP-L V6.
- Working voltage: 0.9V-4.2V.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with 1*1.2V AA Battery):
- -Firefly (0.2 lumens /240 hours),
- -Low (13 lumens /40 hours),
- -High (252 lumens /1.5 hours).
- Peak beam intensity: 1062cd.
- Max beam distance: 65 meters.
- Reverse polarity protection design to protect from improper battery installation.
- Tail-switch and twisting head design.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- OP reflector gives perfect flood.
- Removable pocket clip for easy to use.
- Stand on tail to serve as a candle, with the wand covered on the head.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2M).
- Impact resistance: 1 meter.
- Size: 90mm (Length) x 18.6mm (Diameter).
- Weight: only 32g (without battery).
- Note: Do NOT use 14500 battery for T10 for working voltage limit. Accessories:
- Spare O-ring x 1
- Pocket Clip x 1
- Diffuser x 1.
- Turn ON/OFF
- Press down and release the tail-switch to turn the flashlight on/off .
- 1.Switch ON: Press the tail cap button down completely until a “click” sound is heard and flashlight turns on.
- 2.Switch OFF: Press the tail cap button down until a “click” sound is heard and the light is turned off.
- You also could turn the head loose a bit to turn the light off from on.
- Method1: Half press the tail switch when the light is on to circle through firefly, low and high.
- Method 2: When the light is on, loosen the head a bit until the light turns off and tighten it in 2 seconds to change modes.
- Method 3: Click the tail switch to change modes (Interval between two clicks should be less than 2 seconds)
- Memory function:
- Memory function is activated after 2 seconds from the light turned off.Turn on the light after 2 seconds,
- the mode output keeps the same as your last use.
- Nice compact Review by Alex