Flashlight must be turned on to charge
The TC12 adopts one CREE XP-L V6 LED and can make output up to 1000 lumens - more than enough to cover everyday use. Equipped with ThruNite ITC technology, and virtually unbreakable aircraft grade aluminum body, TC12 will be absolutely a great Rechargeable LED Flashlight for your choice.Features
- Micro USB Rechargeable EDC LED flashlight with intelligent overcharge protection.
- Adopt latest CREE XP-L V6 LED to make max output up to 1000 lumens.
- Adopt common micro USB charging port for easy use everywhere.
- Stainless steel side switch makes the operation more sensitive and convenient.
- Six modes for available: Firefly, Low, Medium, High, Turbo and Strobe.
- Silent Momentary-on “forward clicky” tactical tail switch for signaling or brief lighting.
- One key to Strobe for signaling or blinding the bad guys’ eyes, TC12 is more than an EDC.
- ThruNite ITC(intelligent temperature control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Smooth reflector for far beam in search, hunting, law enforcement and military applications.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode (except Strobe) for immediate use.
- More compact than other rechargeable LED flashlights on the market.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 1x18650 battery (included).
- Working voltage: 2.75V-5.0V.
- Charging current/voltage: 5V, 1A.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with ThruNite 3400mAh 18650 battery):
- -Strobe(800 lumens /4.8hrs),
- -Turbo(1000 lumens/2.6hrs),
- -High(640 lumens /2.5hrs),
- -Medium(180 lumens /9.5hrs),
- -Low(28 lumens /3days),
- -Firefly (0.4 lumens /70days).
- Peak beam intensity: 18760cd.
- Max beam distance: 274m.
- Power interface: 1 * micro USB charging port.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1.5 meters.
- Working Temperature: -40℃-80℃.
140mm (length) x 25.4mm (body diameter).
Weight: 85g (excluding battery).
- Holster x1
- Spare O ring x2
- Lanyard x1
- Pocket Clip x1,
- 18650 3400mAh Battery x1
- USB Charging Cord x1.
- Turn On/Off
- Press the tail switch halfway to momentarily activate the light. Click the tail switch to turn the light on and off.
- Change Modes
- With the light turns on, press the side switch to circle through five different mode outputs from Firefly, Low, Medium, High, and Turbo.
- One Key to Strobe
- With the light on, press and hold the side switch for about 1 second to enter into Strobe mode (12.5HZ),
- and a single press the side switch will return to the last mode before Strobe.
- Unique Firefly Mode
- What’s the use of this 0.4 lumen setting, which is similar to Firefly? Reading a map while surviving, guiding the way without blinding yourself
- while awake from sleep, or just reading in its natural beam to protect the eyes at night.
- Firefly mode is what ThruNite keeps doing to be considerate for every user, tactical or normal.
- ITC Technology
- The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating.
- Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light),
- screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
- Please turn on the flashlight and keep the battery inside to charge.
- Battery Capacity Indicators
- Battery capacity: >20%, Green light will be ON.
- Battery capacity: 10%-20%, Red light will be ON.
- Battery capacity: <10%, Red light will flash and remind to be charged.
- After being fully charged, Green light will be ON.
- Note: the battery capacity indicator will not work at Firefly mode.
- Compact and effective Review by Benjamin