Flashlight must be turned on to charge
- TC12 V2 is a compact and practical USB rechargeable EDC LED flashlight, which combines TN12 2016 and TC10 V2 characteristics
- Ideal for military, army, law enforcement, firefighters, police, emergency, security, hunting, camping and other outdoor activities use.
- The TC12 V2 adopts one CREE XP-L V6 LED and can make output up to 1100 lumens - more than enough to cover everyday use.
- Equipped with ThruNite ITC technology, and virtually unbreakable aircraft grade aluminum body,
- TC12 V2 will be absolutely a great Rechargeable LED Flashlight for your choice.
- Micro USB Rechargeable EDC LED flashlight with intelligent overcharge protection.
- Adopt latest CREE XP-L V6 LED to make max output up to 1100 lumens.
- Adopt common micro USB charging port for easy use everywhere.
- Stainless steel side switch makes the operation more sensitive and convenient.
- Six modes for available: Firefly, Low, Medium, High, Turbo and Strobe.
- Silent Momentary-on “forward clicky” tactical tail switch for signaling or brief lighting.
- One key to Strobe for signaling or blinding the bad guys’ eyes, TC12 V2 is more than an EDC.
- ThruNite ITC(intelligent temperature control) technology to prevent possible light damage from overheating.
- Smooth reflector for far beam in search, hunting, law enforcement and military applications.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Memory function to set any mode (except Strobe) for immediate use.
- More compact than other rechargeable LED flashlights on the market.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 1x18650 battery (included).
- Working voltage: 2.75V-6.0V.
- Charging current/voltage: 5V, 1A.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with ThruNite 3400mAh 18650 battery):
- Strobe(1100 lumens /3.6 hrs),
- Turbo(1100 lumens/2.2 hrs),
- High(472 lumens /3.4 hrs),
- Medium(200 lumens /8.7 hrs),
- Low(21 lumens /2.5 days),
- Firefly (0.5 lumens /49 days).
- Peak beam intensity: 14399cd.
- Max beam distance: 240m.
- Power interface: 1 * micro USB charging port.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Impact resistant: 1 meters.
- Working Temperature: -40℃-80℃.
- Dimensions: 140mm (length) x 25.4mm (body diameter).
- Weight: 87g (excluding battery).
- Accessories: Holster x1, Spare O ring x2, Lanyard x1, Pocket Clip x1,
- 18650 3400mAh Battery x1, USB Charging Cord x1.
- Turn On/Off
- Press the tail switch halfway to momentarily ACTIVATE the light. Click the tail switch to turn the light on and off.
- Change Modes
- With the light turns on, press the side switch to circle through five different mode outputs from Firefly, Low, Medium, High, and Turbo.
- One Key to Strobe
- With the light on, press and hold the side switch for about 1 second to enter into Strobe mode (12.5HZ),
- and a single press the side switch will return to the last mode before Strobe.
- Unique Firefly Mode
- What’s the use of this 0.5 lumen setting, which is similar to Firefly? Reading a map while surviving, guiding the way without blinding yourself
- while awake from sleep, or just reading in its natural beam to protect the eyes at night.
- Firefly mode is what ThruNite keeps doing to be considerate for every user, tactical or normal.
- ITC Technology
- The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating.
- Thus to extend its lifespan.
- Battery Replacement
- Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light),
- screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
- Please turn on the flashlight and keep the battery inside to charge.
- Battery Capacity Indicators
- Battery capacity: >20%, Blue light will be ON.
- Battery capacity: 10%-20%, Red light will flash.
- Battery capacity: <10%, Red light will on and remind to be charged.
- After being fully charged, Blue light will be ON.
- Note: the battery capacity indicator will not work at Firefly mode
- How to charge TC12 V2
- Purple Flash: Plug the Micro-USB charge cable into the power adapter(not included). LED indicator flashes purple. It means that abnormal charging.
- Please click the tail switch and keep the battery inside to charge.
- Red Led: The flashlight is being charged when the RED led is on. Press and hold the stainless side switch to turn off the light
- Blue Led: After being fully charged, Blue Led will be on. It takes around 4.5-5 hours to fully charge the battery.
- Note: The flashlight can only cycle from firefly and low mode while charging. Press and hold the side switch to turn off the light.
- When the flashlight is on, plug the Micro USB charging cable to charge the light, it will be off automatically to switch to charging mode
- Flood and throwReview by Richard
I had to get used to this and now I really like the colour. Has plenty of brightness and a decent throw.
Great price and includes a battery and USB charging. Great bargain (Posted on 3/01/2017)
- Compact and effective Review by Benjamin