ThruNite Archer 1C V2Features:
- Upgraded version of the Archer 1C with more user-friendly UI and updated LED.
- Added side switch for easy operation.
- Five modes: firefly, low, medium, high and strobe.
- Momentary “forward clicky” tactical switch.
- Stainless steel strike bezel for defense and emergency applications.
- Wide working voltage enables both li-ion 16340 and normal CR123(A) batteries.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- New orange peel reflector for a high quality beam.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with tactical knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- U shape groove at the tail for easy activation as well as preventing accidentally activation.
- Reversible and removable stainless steel pocket clip with titanium coating for durability.
- Memory function to set any mode(except for strobe) for immediate use.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Modes & Run-time: Firefly: 0.055lumen(168 hours); Low:17lumen(11 hours); Medium:75lumen(200 minutes); High:500lumen(40 minutes); Strobe:500lumen(50 minutes).
- Max output: 500lumen using one 3.7v 16340 battery.
- Max run time: 168hours (Firefly mode)
- Working voltage: 0.9v to 4.2v.
- Battery: 1 CR123 or 16340 battery(not included).
- Max beam distance: 124 meters.
- Peak beam intensity: 3870cd.
- Impact resistant: 2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5meters)
- Weight: 52g without battery.
- Dimensions: 94mm in length, 23mm bezel diameter.
- pocket clip
- spare O ring
To turn on/off the light:
Press the tail cap halfway to momentarily activate the light.
Click the tail switch to turn the light on and off.
To change modes:
Five modes in total: firefly, low, medium, high, and strobe.
When the light is on, single press the side switch to rotate among firefly, low, medium and high. Long press to get strobe and then single press to end it.
Memory function: The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for strobe.
Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with positive polarity toward the LED assembly(head of the light), install the tail cap and tighten all the way to operate the light.
- Perfect combination of power & function Review by TruArcher
Anyway, I now own 5......... So hurry, before I buy them all. (Posted on 24/02/2016)
- Just about the perfect everyday carry flashlightReview by Jack
Good runtime, especially in the low modes.
Solid build. (Posted on 14/10/2015)