Skilhunt H02 Headlamp
Batteries and charger not includedAccessories
- Headband (Detachable straps with silicone holder )
- magnet replace O-ring
- Operator’s manual
- Warranty card
- Spare O-ring
- LED: CREE XM-L2
- Max output: ANSI 820 Lumens / 960 LED Lumens
- Brightness: Turbo 820 Lumens, High 380 Lumens, Medium 110 lumens, Low 5 lumens
- Max runtime: 120 hours
- Max beam distance: 105 meters
- Max peak beam intensity: 2800cd
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Impact resistant: 1.5 Meter
- Battery: 1×18650 or 2x CR123A
- Rated Range: 3V ~ 9V
- Dimension: Length 110mm / 4.33 inch
- Head diameter 25mm / 0.98 inch
- Body diameter 22.8mm/0.9inch
- Weight: 58g / 2.05oz (without battery)
- 1 .Super bright & latest CREE XML-2 LED, High-Performance, High-Efficiency and energy conservation.
- 2 .Bead surface lens ,wide and uniform flood beamshot.
- 3 .Flat tail cap with strong magnet to secure to ferrous surfaces.
- 4 .Rugged indestructible aluminum body with anti-scratching type III hard anodization
- 5 .Multi-level dissipating heat design, excellent heat dissipation. Flashlight head integrated construction, high thermal conductivity.
- 6 .Side switch button to transferring mode user-friendly interface to adjust output.
- 7 .Four output levels and Strobe, suitable for different environment.
- 8 .Wide input range provides more choices of batteries. High efficiency driver circuit, no visible
- flash in any mode.
- 9 .Automatic memory function, remember last used setting and can be preset to specific output mode for instant access.
- 10 .Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation.
- 11.Low-voltage prompts function, the light will flash when the battery is low, remind user replace the battery on time.
- 12 .Engineered anti-slip knurling for a tightly firm grip.
- 13 .Dual recoil absorbing springs, better impact resistance.
- 14 .Tail stand as a candle-light.
- 15 .Tail hang hole design for lanyard use, to prevent accidental dropping.
- 1. Battery installation & Replace magnet: Insert the battery into the flashlight,the battery positive pole toward the light head.
- Ensure batteries are inserted correctly,the flashlight will not operate with incorrectly inserted batteries.
- Ensure when the light turning on,the beam is directed away from the eyes.
- When take the light with Bankcards(magnetic) or Cell phone,should replaced Magnet with O-ring.
- 2. Flashlight turning on/off: When the flashlight was OFF status:
- Press the side switch to memorized brightness level.
- Press and hold the side switch 0.5 second,to low mode.
- Quickly double press side switch to turbo mode.
- When the flashlight was ON(any mode) status:
- Press and hold the side switch 0.5 second to turn off.
- 3. Brightness & mode selection: Brightness level:
- Press side switch to Low-Mid-High-Turbo, cycle.
- Quickly double press the side switch to Strobe (10Hz),Press side switch back to previous brightness level.
- 4. Low voltage indication
- When the battery voltage drop down,the light will blink three times every 2 minutes.