Shipping and returns
Bright Nite delivers orders using Australia Parcel Post network which includes tracking. Once your order has been shipped you will receive a email with the tracking details. Orders are normally shipped within the next business day.
Bright Nite is responsible for packages missing in transit up until tracking shows the package as marked "Delivered" after that time it is the customers responsiblilty to speak with Australia Post about any missing items. If a package is marked as in transit for more then normal length of time, we will lodge an investigation with Australia Post and if the outcome is that the package has been lost in transit then we will either resend a replacement or refund the customer at the customers choice.
It is the policy of Bright Nite to have replacement items returned or replaced as quickly as possible in cases where the device or goods arrive non-functional at the customers delivery address. In these cases, we will freight a replacement item to the customer. However it remains the responsibility of the customer to ensure the faulty unit is returned to us for exchange.
Bright Nite handles warranty returns to the manufacturer on behalf of our customers. Many items have a direct manufacturer warranty so you can contact the manufacturer directly regarding the item fault. Check the warranty card with your particular item for replacement information before contacting Bright Nite.
Please take note the following points regarding returns:
1. No financial reimbursement is applicable on warranty items.
2. Bright Nite must be notified before returning the faulty item.
3. Bright Nite incurs freight costs for delivering products to customers. All shipping costs associated with warranty returns including insurance, are to be paid by the customer.
4. Items returned exhibiting transit damage, as a result of improper or inadequate packing by the customer, will render the manufacturers warranty null and void. Please ensure all items returned are appropriately packed.
5. Items returned must not exhibit damage as a result of use and must be in original cosmetic order - this means no scratches, dents, chips, cracks or missing components.
6. Any return of goods found to be faulty as a result of improper use or treatment will be rejected, with the customer liable for any costs associated with the replacement or repair of the item. This includes improper installation or modification or running the item outside of its specifications.
7. Please use care when returning warranty items for replacement and remember it is the manufacturer that you have to convince about a warranty return, not Bright Nite.
8. Be sure that the fault lies in the equipment before you return it as many items returned are found to be 100% functional. Items found to be functional on return to Bright Nite will require shipping costs to be paid by the customer before having the product returned.
Bright Nite and associated product manufacturers are not responsible for a customers failure to read or understand the owners manual. Make sure you have read the instructions related to your purchased product and are familiar with the operation of your goods before asking for a return.
Bright Nite does not allow returns simply because a customer has changed their mind or has had second thoughts about the purchase of a particular item. Please select your item carefully before purchasing and make sure you have read all of the relevant features and specifications on our website that relate to the desired product. Bright Nite cannot guarantee any returns of products that have been purchased as a result of a mistake.