Recently the product was upgraded to the new HR-3UTGA (AA) and HR-4UTGA (AAA) models offering improved cycle life and charge retention.
Features of Eneloop batteries
- Eneloop technology: high capacity NiMH batteries with superior charge retention makes Eneloop batteries ideal for virtually all situations where alkaline or lithium AA / AAA size batteries are currently used.
- Pre-charged with solar energy and ready to use straight from the pack.
- Recharges up to 1800 times^! You'll use hundreds of alkaline batteries just to match the overall life and performance of Eneloop batteries.
- Low self discharge means eneloop batteries are still ready for use even after long periods of storage - up to 75%*# charge remaining after 3 years.
- Environmentally friendly - Eneloop batteries and packaging are completely recyclable.
- Rechargeable on most standard fast chargers designed for NiMH batteries.
For more complete product information, please view the page on the Sanyo website by clicking here.
*The percentages are of the amount of available capacity the battery has available. Total capacity will eventually reduce as the battery reaches the end of its cycle life. Available capacity is based on storage in normal temperature humidity conditions after a full charge. Further information is available from the product data sheet.