ZebraLight SC600 Mk III 18650 XHP35 Flashlight Cool White
ZebraLight SC600 Mk III 18650 XHP35
Batteries and charger not included
MK III REQUIRE 65mm FLAT TOP UNPROTECTED CELLS - THESE ARE FOR EXPERIENCED USERS
- LED: Cree XHP35 Cool White (Nominal CCT 5700K)
- User Selectable Levels: 3 main levels (High, Medium and Low). Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels.
- Light Output (runtimes)
- High: H1 1300 Lm (PID, approx 2.2 hrs) or H2 670 Lm (PID, 2.8 hrs)/360 Lm (4.3 hrs)/160 Lm (12 hrs)
- Medium: M1 70 Lm (33 hrs) or M2 32 Lm (73 hrs)/12 Lm (8 days)
- Low: L1 3.8 Lm (18 days) or L2 0.43 Lm (2.8 months)/0.06 Lm (5.1 months)/0.01 Lm (7.1 months)
- Beacon Strobe Mode: 0.2Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2Hz Beacon at H1 / 4Hz Strobe at H1 / 19Hz Strobe at H1
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 6.0V
- Battery: One 18650 size (i.e. 65mm long) 3.6-4.35V li-ion rechargeable. Batteries are not included in the package.
- Parasitic Drain: Negligible (much less than the self discharging of a battery)
- 80 degree spill
- 10 degree hot spot
- Head Diameter: 1.2 inch (30 mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.98 inch (25 mm)
- Length: 3.8 inch (96 mm)
- 2.35 oz (66 gram) without battery
This light has 3 main levels (High, Medium, and Low) and a beacon-strobe mode. Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels.
- One short-click turns on the light to High or turns off the light.
- Two short-click turns on the light to Medium.
- Three short-click turns on the light to the beacon-strobe mode.
- Press and hold (for over 0.6 seconds) turns on the light to Low and then Medium and High. Release at the desired level.
- Advanced Operation and Configuration
- Press and hold to cycle from Low, Medium and High, release at the desired level to set. When press and hold, the light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in.
- Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. Short click to turn off the light when finishing
- configurations. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- This light uses the main LED (flashing 1 to 4 times) to indicate the estimated remaining capacity of the battery. To start the battery indicator, (from Off) short-click 4 times without pause.
- Beacon-strobe mode can be accessed from 3 short-clicks when the light is Off. Once in the beacon-strobe mode, you can double-click to cycle through different types of beacons and strobes. Beacon-strobe settings are memorized when the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- Two o-rings
- Pocket clip