ZebraLight SC600 Mk II L2 18650 XM-L2 Flashlight Cool White
Zebralight SC600 Mk II XML 900 lumen 1 x 18650 LED torch
Batteries not includedMain Features and Specifications
- LED: Cree XM-L2 Cool White (Nominal CCT 6300K)
- User Selectable Levels: 3 main levels (High, Medium and Low). Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels.
- Light Output (runtimes)
- High: H1 1100 Lm (PID, approx 2 hr) or H2 670 Lm (PID, approx 2.5 hrs) / 356 Lm (3.9 hrs) / 162 Lm (11 hrs)
- Medium: M1 70 Lm (30 hrs) or M2 32 Lm (66 hrs) / 12 Lm (172 hrs)
- Low: L1 3.8 Lm (16 days) or L2 0.43 Lm (2.5 months) / 0.06 Lm (4.6 months) / 0.01 Lm (5.5 months)
- Beacon Strobe Mode: 0.2Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2Hz Beacon at H1 / 4Hz Strobe at H1 / 19Hz Strobe at H1
- Light output are ANSI out the front (OTF) values. Runtimes tested (and parasitic drain estimated) using ZL631 batteries. Runtimes of the two PID controlled levels (1100Lm and 670Lm) vary greatly with ambient temperature and air circulation.
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 4.2V
- Battery: One 18650 size (up to 69mm long) 3.6/3.7V li-ion rechargeable. Batteries are not included in the package.
- Parasitic Drain: Negligible (much less than the self discharging of a battery)
- Beam Type 80 degree spill
- 10 degree hot spot
- Head Diameter: 30 mm
- Body Diameter: 25 mm
- Length: 101.6 mm
- Weight 2.75 oz (78 gram) without battery
- PID thermal regulated outputs (1100Lm and 670Lm)
- Battery capacity indicator (LED flashes 1-4 times, 4 short clicks to start)
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Builtin over-discharging protection (2.7V cutoff)
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels and beacon-strobes.
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Pocket clip
- Lanyard ring
- Waterproof to IPX7 (2 meters, 30 minutes)
This light has 3 main levels (High, Medium, and Low) and a beacon-strobe mode. Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels.
- One short-click turns on the light to High or turns off the light.
- Two short-click turns on the light to Medium.
- Three short-click turns on the light to the beacon-strobe mode.
- Press and hold (for over 0.6 seconds) turns on the light to Low and then Medium and High. Release at the desired level.
- Advanced Operation and Configuration
- Press and hold to cycle from Low, Medium and High, release at the desired level to set. When press and hold, the light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in.
- Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- This light uses the main LED (flashing 1 to 4 times) to indicate the estimated remaining capacity of the battery. To start the battery indicator, (from Off) short-click 4 times without pause.
- Beacon-strobe mode can be accessed from 3 short-clicks when the light is Off. Once in the beacon-strobe mode, you can double-click to cycle through different types of beacons and strobes. Beacon-strobe settings are memorized when the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- Two o-rings
- Pocket clip