ZebraLight H600w Mk IV 18650 XHP35 Neutral White Headlamp
ZebraLight H600w Mk IV
Batteries and charger not included
We recommend using the Keeppower 18650 protected 3500mAh rechargeable batteries for this model because of the discharge current needed
- Cree XHP35 Neutral White LED
- Nominal CCT: 4500K
- CRI: 80+
- Tint deviation: 5-step
- User Selectable Levels: 3 main levels (High, Medium and Low). Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of the each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels.
- Light Output (runtimes)
- High: H1 1400 Lm (PID, ) or H2 875 Lm (PID, )/502 Lm (PID, )/264 Lm ()
- Medium: M1 127 Lm () or M2 56.4 Lm ()/22.9 Lm ()/8.5 Lm ()
- Low: L1 2.9 Lm () or L2 0.92 Lm ()/0.26 Lm ()/0.07 Lm ()
- Beacon Strobe Mode: 0.2Hz Beacon at Low / 0.2Hz Beacon at H1 / 4Hz Strobe at H1 / 19Hz Strobe at H1
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V - 6.0V
- Battery: One 18650 size (up to 69mm) 3.6-4.35V li-ion rechargeable. Batteries are not included in the package.
- Parasitic Drain: Negligible (much less than the self discharging of a battery)
- Beam Type
- 80 degree spill
- 12 degree hot spot
- Head Diameter: 0.96 inch (24.5 mm)
- Length: 3.64 inch (92.5 mm)
- 1.3 oz (38 gram) without battery
- PID thermal regulated outputs (three highest output levels)
- Builtin battery protections with continuously monitored temperature, current, and voltage, plus a (2.7V) low voltage cutoff
- Battery capacity indicator (LED flashes 1-4 times, 4 short clicks to start)
- Automatic stepping down from High to Medium, and from Medium to Low when battery capacity is low
- Durable electronic soft-touch switch
- Smart user interface provides fast and easy access to all brightness levels and beacon-strobes.
- Precision machined unibody casing from premium grade aluminum bar stocks
- Proprietary heat sinking design bonds the LED board directly to the unibody aluminum casing
- Durable natural hard anodized finish (Type III Class I)
- Sealed and potted LED driver circuitry
- Tempered optical grade glass
- Orange peel textured reflector
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Waterproof to IPX8 (2 meters, 30 minutes)
This light has 3 main levels (High, Medium, and Low) and a beacon-strobe mode. Each main level can be programmed to one of its two sub-levels. The second sub-level of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels.
- One short-click turns on the light to High or turns off the light.
- Two short-click turns on the light to Medium.
- Three short-click turns on the light to the beacon-strobe mode.
- Press and hold (for over 0.6 seconds) turns on the light to Low and then Medium and High. Release at the desired level.
- Advanced Operation and Configuration
- Press and hold to cycle from Low, Medium and High, release at the desired level to set. When press and hold, the light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in.
- Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections for the 3 main levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- The second sub-level (H2, M2 and L2) of each main levels can be further programmed to different brightness levels. At a main level, double-click 6 times to start configuration. On subsequent double-clicks the light will cycle through different brightness levels. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- This light uses the main LED (flashing 1 to 4 times) to indicate the estimated remaining capacity of the battery. To start the battery indicator, (from Off) short-click 4 times without pause.
- Beacon-strobe mode can be accessed from 3 short-clicks when the light is Off. Once in the beacon-strobe mode, you can double-click to cycle through different types of beacons and strobes. Beacon-strobe settings are memorized when the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- PID Thermal Regulation Temperature Programming for three highest output levels
- Turn off the light from H1 and then turn back on to H1
- Press and hold to cycle from Low to High 6 times
- On the 7th (or more) cycle, release the switch
- when High, to add 1 degree C (up to 5 max)
- when Med, to revert back to the factory default
- when Low, to subtract 1 degree C (up to 5 max)
- Multiple Mode Groups
- This light comes with three mode groups, G5, G6 and G7. The G5, set as the factory default, can be selected with 5-click from OFF, while G6 and G7 can be selected with 6-click and 7-click from OFF respectively. Mode group selections are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes.
- In all three mode groups
- H can be either H1 or H2; M can be either M1 or M2; L can be either L1 or L2
- from OFF: 1-click to H; 2-click to M; press and hold to cycle from L, M to H
- In G5
- H1 is fixed at 1400Lm, H2 can be 875, 502, or 264Lm
- M1 is fixed at 127Lm, M2 can be 56.4, 22.9 or 8.5Lm
- L1 is fixed at 2.9Lm, L2 can be 0.92, 0.26, 0.07Lm
- In G6 and G7
- H1, H2, M1, M2, L1 and L2 can be programmed to any of the 12 available brightness levels
- Double-click 6 times at the H1, H2, ...L2 to enter the programming mode for that level. Once in the programming mode, use double-click to go up one level and triple-click to go down one level. Use 1-click to exit the programming mode
- Three consecutive 5-click (or 6-click, 7-click) to reset the G5 (or G6, G7) back to the factory default settings
Accessories in the package
- Two o-rings
- Pocket clip
- Headband with removable top strap, and a black silicone holder