Xtar BK12 Set Bicycle Light
Xtar BK12 Set Bike Light
The XTAR BK12 bicycle light is fitted with the latest technology CREE XM-L U2 LED bulb fitted in an OP reflector producing a very high output white even light with a soft wide beam ideal for bike riding. Made with Anodised 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminium Alloy the XTAR BK12 offers exceptional brightness for its size.Features
- Maximum output 500 lumens, 5650 candela, beam range 150 metres
- Run time up to 24 hours (dependent on battery type & mode setting used)
- ANSI Lumens & run times - High 500 lumens, 3Hrs. Medium 180 lumens, 8Hrs 30 mins. Low 65 lumens, 24Hrs. Strobe 450 lumens
- Waterproof to IPX8 rating. Shockproof with double spring design to avoid mode skipping & short circuits.
- Streamlined ,low drag lightweight design - 135mm long x 32mm (Head diameter) and 25.5mm (Body diameter). 103grams (exluding battery).
- Hand adjustable heavy spring loaded tooth locking handlebar mount featuring 360 degrees rotation fitted with inner rubber strips for handlebar & torch rigidity & protection.
- The torch is fitted by sliding in with the flat sides vertical then turning the torch 90 degrees to lock. No tools required to fit or remove the torch or adjust the torch mount. This feature allows the rider to then take the torch with them to use for other purposes.
- Package includes torch, bike mount, carry case, AC & DC chargers, USB charging cable, lanyard, extra O-Ring
- This product is a complete set. It comes with MP1 single cell charger complete with SAA / MEPS Australian approved 100-240VAC (world voltage) AC adaptor & 12VDC car adaptor. Also included is an 2.6Ah 18700 XTAR protected battery manfactured using a premium quality Japanese made Sanyo cell inside.
- Two year warranty
- For extra batteries we recommend using our range of lithium ion protected batteries using the highest grade Japanese brand cells. For this model flashlight we offer rechargeable battery models TB-18650IC26 (Sanyo Li-Ion cell 2.6Ah) or the high capacity TB-18650IC31 (Panasonic LiIon cell 3.1Ah) or the ultra high capacity TB-18650IC34 (Panasonic LiIon cell 3.4Ah).
- For rechargeable battery charging options please view our range of XTAR chargers.
- For storing extra batteries we recommend the PBC4 battery case
- Keep the threads and 'O' ring seals used in LED torches in good condition by applying XTAR Silicone Grease Lubricant
Please note whilst 2 x CR123A size batteries will physically fit this product, use of these two cells or two of any other non approved battery type in this torch WILL damage the bulb as the battery voltage will be too high for the XM-L bulb. Do not use any cells other than those recommended above.