ThruNite TN15+1*Remote Switch 975 lumen
Batteries and charger not includedProduct Introduction
ThruNite TN15 is specially designed for hunting, search and rescue. Equipped with the same operation system as the icon ThruNite EDC TN12, it has longer runtime and further throw for use in the wild. Also, the TN15 is updated with an additional heat dissipation mechanism to prolong the lifespan of both the flashlight and the batteries. For those who love TN12 and are huntaholics, the big brother TN15 is the best choice.Features:
- CREE XM-L2 LED technology gives great light efficiency.
- Extension tube and one inch body design for easy carry or mounting to a shotgun.
- Smooth reflector for far throw in searching and tracking in the wild.
- Momentary + constant “forward clicky” tactical switch.
- Front strike bezel for defense and emergency applications.
- Six modes: firefly, low, medium, high, turbo and strobe.
- Reversed polarity protection system prevents damage to the light.
- Ultra clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with knurling for firm grip.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- U shape groove at the tail for easy activation as well as preventing accidental activation
- Wide working voltage enables both CR123 and 18650 batteries.
- Memory function to set any mode (except for strobe) for immediate use.
- LED: CREE XM-L LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 2x 18650( 3200MAH)
- Working Voltage: 2.7-12V
- Output mode/Runtime*: Strobe(975 lumens/226 minutes), Turbo(975 lumens/126 minutes),
- High(652 lumens/199minutes), Medium(266 lumens/9.7 hrs), Low(19 lumens/177 hrs), Firefly(0.29 lumens/62 days).
- Peak Beam Intensity: 66560cd
- Max beam distance: 515m.
- Impact resistant: 2 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (1.5meters)
- Weight: 294.5g without battery.
- Dimensions: 250mm in length, 58.5mm in bezel diameter.
- Lanyard x1
- Spare O ring x3
- Spare Inner Switch Cap x1
- Spare Switch Cap x1
- Battery Carrier x1(inside the flashlight).
To Turn On/Off The Light:
Press the tail cap halfway to momentarily activate the light. Click the tail switch to turn the light on and off.
To Change Modes:
When the light is on, single press the side switch to change among firefly, low, medium, high and turbo.
When the light is on, long press the side switch to turn to strobe.
Memory Function: The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for strobe.
Take off the tail cap, insert the batteries with the anode (+) toward the LED assembly (head of the light),
screw the tail on and tighten it all the way to operate the light.
With or without the extension tube, batteries filled in TN15 can be 18650X1, 18650X2, CR123x2, and CR123x4.
Applied to A Gun:
TN15 is designed with a body diameter of one inch, which is appropriate for any standard mount.
ThruNite has specially designed a remote pressure switch for the TN15 for use in hunting.
It retains the momentary-on feature from the original tailcap switch.