ThruNite Ti5T Polished Titanium Alloy AAA Battery Penlight
Batteries and charger not includedProduct Description
- The Ti5T “penlight” style LED flashlight possesses a Titanium Alloy body with polished finish to feel good in the hand and look very fashionable, and adopts an advanced CREE XP-L V6 LED to give output up to 130 lumens by one AAA battery.
- Moreover, its perfect combination design of tail switch and twist switch will make you easy and quick to access your desired output.
- Titanium alloy body design is easy on the skin, feels good in the hand, and looks delicate and fashionable to carry.
- Silent momentary-on “forward clicky” tactical tail switch for signaling or brief lighting.
- Adopts an advanced CREE XP-L V6 LED to give max output up to 130 lumens with a max regulated runtime of 120 hours.
- Due to thoughtful design, the Ti5T always starts in Firefly mode—ideal for tasks like dentists, using it as an endoscope.
- With a non-detachable stainless steel pocket clip, you can securely attach the Ti5T to the belt, pocket or anywhere you want for easy access and carry.
- Outstanding construction gives the Ti5T the durability to meet the IPX-8 waterproof standard.
- Always have the light you need when you need it, with this “penlight” style Ti5T LED flashlight
- —great for a variety of applications from daily life, specific work fields, outdoor activities to emergency use.
- LED: CREE XP-L V6 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with 1*Ni-MH/900mAh):
- -Firefly (0.08 lumens /120 hours),
- -Low (10 lumens /6.5 hours),
- -High (130 lumens /30 minutes),
- -Strobe (130 lumens /1 hour).
- Neutral White output will be 15% less than Cool White.
- Working voltage: DC 0.9V-3 V.
- Battery: 1 x AAA battery (not included).
- Peak Beam Intensity: 513 cd.
- Beam Distance: 45 meters.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2M).
- Impact Resistance: 1.5M.
- Material: Titanium alloy body with polished finish.
- Reflector: Orange peel reflector gives perfect flood.
- Weight: 28g (without battery).
- Dimension: 90mm(length)*14mm(head diameter).
- Working temperature: -40℃ to 40℃.
- 2 x Spare O-rings
Unscrew the light head, insert the batteries with the negative terminal down into the battery tube and then screw the light head back on.
Single press the tail switch to turn the light on/off.
When the light is ON, twist to loosen then tighten the light head to change modes with the cycle of Firefly, Low, High, Firefly, Low, High, and Strobe.
When the light is OFF, half press the tail switch (without hearing the “click” sound) to cycle through Firefly, Low, High, Firefly, Low, High, and Strobe.
Short Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed within a 1-10 seconds interval,
except for Strobe. Over 10 seconds and then turn it on, the output will get back to Firefly mode.