ThruNite Ti5 AAA Penlight
Batteries and charger not includedProduct Description
- The Ti5 is a very compact and lightweight “penlight” style LED flashlight, which is small but bright (give output up to 100 lumens just using a single AAA battery) simple but functional (fouroutput modes for choice: Firefly, Low, High and Strobe).
- The perfect combination design of tail switch and twist switch gives the Ti5 three operation methods for easy and quick to access your desired output.
- Always have the light you need when you need it, with this “penlight” style Ti5 LED flashlight—great for a variety of applications from daily life, specific work fields, outdoor activities to emergency use.
- The hard anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body is easy on the skin, feels good in the hand, and looks fashionable to carry.
- Adopts an advanced CREE XP-G2 R5 LED to give max output up to 120 lumens with a max regulated runtime for 120 hours.
- Silent Momentary-on “forward clicky” tactical tail switch for signaling or brief lighting.
- Due to thoughtful design, the Ti5 always starts in Firefly mode—ideal for tasks like dentists, using it as an endoscope.
- Outstanding construction gives the Ti5 the durability to meet the IPX-8 waterproof standard.
- With a non-detachable stainless steel pocket clip, you can securely attach the Ti5 to the belt, pocket or anywhere you want for easy access and carry.
- LED: CREE XP-G2 R5 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with 1*NiMH/900mAh)
- -Firefly (0.03 lumens /120 hours)
- -Low (10 lumens /6.5 hours)
- -High (100 lumens /30 minutes)
- -Strobe (100 lumens /1 hour).
- Neutral White output will be 15% less than Cool White.
- Working voltage: DC 0.9V-3 V.
- Battery: 1 x AAA battery (not included).
- Peak Beam Intensity: 460 cd.
- Beam Distance: 43 meters.
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2M).
- Impact Resistance: 1.5M.
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum alloy body structure with premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Reflector: Orange peel reflector gives perfect flood.
- Weight: 20g (without battery).
- Dimension: 90mm(length)*14mm(head diameter).
- Working temperature: -40℃ to 40℃.
- 2 x Spare O-ring
Unscrew the light head, insert the batteries with the negative terminal down into the battery tube and then screw the light head back on.
Single press the tail switch to turn the light on/off.
When the light is ON, twist to loosen then tighten the light head to change modes with the cycle of Firefly, Low, High, Firefly, Low, High, and Strobe.
When the light is OFF, half press the tail switch (without hearing the “click” sound) to cycle through Firefly, Low, High, Firefly, Low, High, and Strobe.
Short Memory Function
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed within a 1-10 seconds interval,
except for Strobe. Over 10 seconds and then turn it on, the output will get back to Firefly mode.