ThruNite Ti4 Penlight
Batteries and charger not includedProduct Description
- Due to thoughtful design, the Ti4 always starts in Firefly mode—ideal for tasks like dentists using it as an endoscope.
- The anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body is easy on the skin, feels good in the hand, and looks fashionable to carry.
- The Ti4 is dependable and bright, with a max regulated runtime for 137 hours and a max output of 252 lumens.
- Outstanding construction gives the Ti4 the durability to meet the IPX-8 waterproof standard.
- LED: Cree XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time
- Mode & Runtime (Tested with 2*Ni-MH/900mAh)
- -Firefly(0.3 lumens, 137hours)
- -Low (24 lumens, 12hours)
- -High (252 lumens, 51minutes)
- -Strobe (252 lumens, 90 minutes)
- Working voltage: 0.9-3 V
- Battery: 2xAAA Batteries(not included)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1120 cd
- Beam Distance: 67 m
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Impact Resistance: 2 m
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum body structure with premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Weight: 22.3 g (without battery)
- Dimension: 132.9 x 14.2 mm
- Accessories:2x spare o-ring
- Battery Installation: Unscrew the light head, insert the batteries with the negative terminal down into the battery tube and then screw the light head back on.
- Turn on /off: Single press the tail switch to turn the light on/off.
- Change modes:
- When the light is on, half press the tail switch (without hearing the “click” sound) to cycle through Firefly, Low, High, Firefly, Low, High, and Strobe.
- When the light is on, quick double click (within 1 second) the tail switch to cycle through Firefly, Low, High, Firefly, Low, High, and Strobe.
- If the second click is after 1 second but less than 10 seconds, the light will memorize the last mode. If it is after 10 seconds, the light will start from Firefly mode again.
- Short Memory function
- The light will turn on in the last mode accessed within a 1-10 seconds interval, except for Strobe.