Thrunite TH01 lightweight headlamp
- The TH01 is the latest lightweight headlamp with many additional innovative features.
- It adopts the latest CREE XHP50 LED to make the max output of 1500 lumen.
- The Orange Peel reflector makes the TH01 throws ultra-long distance of 126 meters.
- The light is easily removable from the head strap and comes with a pocket clip, which makes it can be used as a pocket light.
- This headlamp is rechargeable via the Micro USB port. There is no need to remove the battery from the light allowing you to charge on the go with ease.
- ThruNite custom high power 1100mAh 18350 battery is included. You don't need to purchase extra battery to power the light.
- Beside of ThruNite regular modes of firefly, low, medium, high and Turbo,the TH01 also builts in SOS mode which meet different needs specifically.
- With long runtimes coupled with the extreme brightness, the TH01 will be a perfect all around light to meet anyone’s needs in the dark, especially for hiking, camping, cycling, mountaineering, searching, or any other challenging outdoor activities.
- EXTREMLY BRIGHT- Max 1500 ANSI lumen headlamp CREE XHP50 LED bulb producing an intense beam of bright light up to 413 feet / 126m.
- RECHARGEABLE- Powered by an included rechargeable 1100mAh 18350.Built-in USB charging port and cable. No extra new battery will be needed. It will remind you to charge when battery voltage is low.
- VERSATILE MODES: Firefly/ Low / Medium / High / Turbo /SOS light modes, makes TH01 the perfect tactical flashlight for camping, hiking,cycling, indoor and outdoor activities.
- EASY TO USE - One button switch design provides easy one hand operation to cycle through brightness levels, and single click for the light on/off so you have complete control of the output,make your hands free.
- LED: CREE XHP50 with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 1 x 18350 1100mAh battery.
- Reflector: Orange reflector.
- Working voltage: 2.7V- 4.2V.
- Charging current/voltage: 2.7V- 4.2 V.
Output & Runtime (Tested with ThruNite 1100mAh 18350 battery):
- Turbo (1500-430 lumen; 5 mins+80 mins)
- High (450 lumen; 3 hrs)
- Medium (85 lumen; 6.5 hrs)
- Low (9 lumen; 44 hrs)
- Firefly (0.6 lumen; 20 days)
- SOS (450 lumen; 165 minutes)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 4000cd.
- Max beam distance: 126 m.
- Impact resistant: 1.5 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Weight: 52g without battery&head-strap.
- Dimensions: 64mm (Length) x 33.6mm x 28.5mm
- Accessories: Pocket clip x1, Rubber slot x1, ThruNite 1100MAH 18350 IMR battery x1, Spare O-rings x2, USB rubber plug x1, USB Charging Cable x1
Simply press the side switch to turn the flashlight on/off . When the light is off,press and hold the side switch to get firefly mode.
With the light turned on, press and hold the switch to circle through Low, Medium, High. Double click from any mode to get to Turbo. Triple click to turn to SOS mode.
The light will turn on in the last mode used, except for Firefly, Turbo and SOS.
Low Power indication
When the power capacity is less than 10%, the main-led of the headlamp will blink three times, and the indicator on the switch will flash red. Please replace battery or charge the headlamp immediately.
The max charging current is 500mA. Fully charged time: 3 hours.
- During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE. When the indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only low mode and Firefly mode are available while charging.