ThruNite T10T 208 lumen AA battery Flashlight
Batteries and charger not includedFeatures and Specifications
- Cree XP-L LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on one Ni-MH battery (1900MAH).
- Max output: 208 lumens.
- Output mode: High (208lm), Low (13lm), Firefly (0.15lm).
- Peak Beam Intensity: 810cd.
- Max beam Distance: 57m.
- Working Voltage: 0.9V-3V
- Working Temperature: -20℃-40℃
- Dimension: 93.5mm (Length) x 18.8mm (Diameter).
- Weight: 40.4g (without battery).
- Tail-switch and twisting head design.
- Titanium body.
- Tempered ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating.
- OP reflector gives perfect flood.
- Removable stainless steel clip.
- Stand on tail to serve as a candle with the wand covered on the head.
- Turn ON/OFF
- Click the tail switch to turn the light on and off. Loosen the head a bit can also turn the light off from on.
- Changing Modes
- Method 1: Half press the tail switch when the light is on to circle through Firefly, Low and High.
- Method 2: When the light is on, loosen the head a bit until the light turns off and then tighten it in 2 seconds to change modes.
- Method 3: Click the tail switch to change modes (Interval between two clicks should be less than 2 seconds).
- Memory Function
- Memory function is activated 2 seconds after the light if off. The light will turn on in the last mode accessed when it has been off for at least 2 seconds.
- Battery replacement
- Take off the tail cap, insert the battery with positive polarity toward the LED assembly(head of the light), install the tail cap and tighten all the way to operate the light.
- Warning: Do NOT use 14500 battery for T10T for working Voltage limit.