ThruNite MINI TN30 (2016) XP-L 3660 lumen flashlight
ThruNite MINI TN30 (2016)
Batteries and charger not includedFeatures:
- LED: Three CREE XP-L V6 LEDs with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Six output modes: Firefly, Low, Medium, High, Turbo and Strobe.
- Battery: 4 x 18650 (ThruNite 18650 3400mAh).
- Working Voltage: 10.5V - 17V.
- Working Temperature: -40℃-80℃.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 26000cd.
- Max beam distance: 320m.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (2 meters)
- Impact resistance: 1 meter.
- Weight: 403g（without batteries）
- Dimensions: 125.8 mm in length x 64 mm in diameter
- Output mode/Runtime*:
- -Strobe (3660 lumens/234 minutes),
- -Turbo (3660 lumens /120 minutes),
- -High (2060 lumens / 190 minutes),
- -Medium (470 lumens / 15 hrs),
- -Low (46 lumens / 123 hrs),
- -Moonlight (0.5 lumens/98 days)
- Holster x1
- Spare O ring x2
- Spare Switch Cap x1
- Lanyard x1
- Turn on /off
- Press the side switch to turn the light on/off.
- When the light is on, long press the side switch to cycle through Low, Medium and High.
- Shortcut to Firefly: When the light is off, long press the side switch to get Firefly mode.
- Double click to turn to Turbo from any mode. Another double click to get Strobe.
- The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Firefly, Turbo and Strobe.
- ITC Technology
- The light will automatically lower the current when temperature in LED or driver rises to 80 degrees.
- centigrade to protect the flashlight from overheating, thus extending its lifespan.
- Take off the tail cap, insert four 18650 batteries into the battery carrier, put the carrier into the flashlight and screw on the tail cap.
- Low Voltage Indication: When the indicating light on the switch turns from blue to red, it means the batteries should be replaced.