TH10 V2 Rechargeable Throwing Headlamp
TH10 V2 HeadlampAccessories
- Pocket clip x1
- Rubber slot x1
- ThruNite 3100MAH 18650 IMR battery x1
- Spare O-rings x2
- USB rubber plug x1
- USB Charging Cable x1
The TH10 V2 is the upgraded version of the TH10 XP-L with many additional innovative features.
It adopts the latest CREE XHP35 HI LED to make the max output of 2100 lumens.
The smooth reflector makes the TH10 V2 throws ultra-long distance of 307 meters.
The light is easily removable from the head strap and comes with a pocket clip, which makes it can be used as a pocket light.
This headlamp is rechargeable via the Micro USB port. There is no need to remove the battery from the light allowing you to charge on the go with ease.
ThruNite custom high power 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery is included. You don't need to purchase extra battery to power the light.
Beside of ThruNite regular modes of firefly, low, medium, high and strobe, the TH10 V2 also builts in SOS mode and medium-low mode (someone also call it reading mode) which meet different needs specifically.
With long runtimes coupled with the extreme brightness, the TH10 V2 will be a perfect all around light to meet anyone’s needs in the dark, especially for hiking, camping, cycling, mountaineering, searching, or any other challenging outdoor activities.Key Features
- EXTREMLY BRIGHT- Max 2100 ANSI lumen headlamp XHP35 HI CREE LED bulb producing an intense beam of bright light up to 1007 feet / 307m.
- RECHARGEABLE- Powered by an included IMR rechargeable 3100mAh 18650.Built-in USB charging port and cable. No extra new battery will be needed. It will remind you to charge when battery voltage is low.
- VERSATILE MODES: Firefly/ Low / Medium-Low / Medium / High / Turbo /SOS light modes, makes TH10 V2 the perfect tactical flashlight for camping, hiking,cycling, indoor and outdoor activities.
- EASY TO USE - One button switch design provides easy one hand operation to cycle through brightness levels, and single click for the light on/off so you have complete control of the output,make your hands free.
- LED: CREE XHP35 HI with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: 1 x IMR 18650 3100mAh battery.
- Reflector: Smooth reflector.
- Working voltage: 2.75V-4.2V.
- Charging current/voltage: 2.75 - 4.2 V.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with ThruNite 3100mAh 18650 IMR battery):
- Turbo (2100-753 lumen; 2 mins+73 mins)
- High (1100 lumen; 90 minutes)
- Medium (350 lumen; 4 hrs)
- Medium-Low (138 lumen; 13 hrs)
- Low (37 lumen; 57 hrs)
- Firefly (1 lumen; 40 days)
- SOS (630 lumen; 285 minutes)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 23600 cd.
- Max beam distance: 307 m.
- Impact resistant: 1.5 meters.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (2 meters).
- Weight: 71g without battery&head-strap.
- Dimensions: 107mm (Length) x 28.5 x 24mm
- Turn ON/OFF
- Simply press the switch to turn the flashlight on/off . Press and hold the side switch to get firefly mode.
- Change Modes
- With the light turned on, press and hold the switch to circle through Low, Medium-Low, Medium, High and SOS. Double click from any mode to get to Turbo.
- Memory Function
- The light will turn on in the last mode used, except for Firefly, Turbo and SOS.
- Low Power indication
- When the power capacity is less than 10%, the main-led of the headlamp will blink three times, and the indicator on the switch will flash red. Please replace battery or charge the headlamp immediately.
- Rechargeable Function
- The max charging current is 1.5A. During charging, the indicator is RED. After being fully charged, the indicator will be BLUE. When the indicator flashes purple, it means abnormal charging. Only low mode is available while charging.