SUNWAYMAN D80A 2000 Lumen LED Flashlight
SUNWAYMAN D80A LED Torch
Batteries and charger not includedFeatures:
- Fitted with two CREE XM-L2 U2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
- Dual-button Side Switch on the head
- Turbo: 2000 Lumens (Automatically lower to High mode after 3 mins continuous use)
- High: 960 Lumens (1.6hrs.)
- Mid: 390 Lumens (5hrs.)
- Low: 33 Lumens (18hrs.)
- Constant current circuit, constant output
- Electronic reverse battery protection
- Low-voltage Indicator Lamp
- Effective range of 498 meters
- Uses 8xAA batteries
- Working voltage: 5~12.6V
- Optimized deep metal reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
- Dimensions: 162mm (length) x 58mm (head diameter) x 41mm (tail diameter)
- Weight:353g (battery excluded)
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body
- Military Specification Type III- hard anodized
- Waterproof accords with IPX-8 standard
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Tail stand capable- can be used as a candle
The beautiful and unique double-headed design of the D80A ensures powerful output of this light.
AA type batteries are the most popular thanks to its good performance, wide-availability, inexpensive cost and medium size. D80A is another superior example of this type. Powered by 8*AA batteries, this light greatly brings out the best performance of AA batteries in high-end flashlight.
Built with two reflectors at the head, each fitted with CREE XM-L2 U2 LED, this light is capable of reaching up to 2000 lumens output, it’s your ideal lighting tool for work, exploration, search and rescue, daily use and much more.
Featuring the exquisitely rugged unibody construction, the D80A is carefully designed to minimize bulk among competitors and stay strong as well.
D80A utilizes Sunwayman’s dual-button side switch system. Lower button controls on and off, the upper one for different outputs, two buttons perfectly deliver varied output modes.