Olight S1R Baton II Ti Limited Edition Titanium LED pocket torch
Olight S1R Baton II Ti Limited EditionPackage Contents
- Olight S1R II flashlight x 1
- MCCII Magnetic Charging Cable x 1
- 550mAh IMR RCR123A Battery x 1
- Lanyard x 1
- Battery box x 1
- Pouch x 1
- User Manual x 1
- Beam Distance (ft) 476
- Beam Distance (m) 145
- Max. Performance (lumens) 1000
- Charge type Magnetic USB charge base
- Compatible Batteries customised RCR123A IMR
- Light Intensity (candela) 5250
- Light Form Wide/broad hotspot. Perfect for up close illumination.
- Lens / Reflector Type TIR reflector (big, defined wide hotspot)
- Mode Operation Side Switch
- LEVEL 1 (lumens) 1000 (~300lm) 37m (1.5m)
- LEVEL 2 (lumens) 600lm (~300lm) 45m (1.5m)
- LEVEL 3 (lumens) 60lm 3h40m
- LEVEL 4 (lumens) 12lm 20h
- LEVEL 5 (lumens) 0.5lm 8days
- Strobe Yes
- SOS / BEACON No
- Waterproof IPX8
- Weight (g / oz) 51 / 1.8
- Length (mm / in) 63 / 2.48
- Head Diameter (mm / in) 21 / 0.83
- Body Diameter (mm / in) 21 / 0.83
- Led Cree XM-L2 CW
The S1R II Baton is the first of Olight’s new generation of single IMR16340 powered rechargeable side-switch EDC flashlights.
This extremely compact light reaches an incredible max output of 1,000 lumens thanks to the included new high discharge rate battery.
The second-generation TIR optic lens pushes the beam to a new level with unmatched clarity and balanced hotspot.
While retaining the classic look of the Baton series, the S1R II features an articulate texturized body pattern that provides a great feel resulting in a firmer grip.
It also comes with the upgraded MCC II magnetic USB charging cable that is thinner and compatible with all existing Olight MCC rechargeable products (MCC II is not compatible with R50 Pro and PL MINI).
This S1R II is the ultimate pocket light in performance and convenience. Carry the best.
1,000-lumen output: With the help of the all new customized 10C discharge current lithium-manganese battery, the S1R II delivers a huge output of 1,000 lumens in a small pocket light powered only by a single IMR16340.
Premium beam: Perfectly balanced hot spot for optimal clarity and a soft transition to maintain comfortable vision during use.
Three-color power level indication: Once the light is turned on, the power indicator located in the center of the side switch shows the power level in three colors (Green: Power>60%, Yellow: Power is between 10% and 60%; Red: Power<10%).
Highly efficient MCC II charger: This round-edged magnetic USB charger is not only 13% thinner than the previous MCC but is also compatible with all existing rechargeable flashlights and headlamps using this charging method. The new MCC II provides another fast charging solution to future Olight products with high capacity batteries.