Olight M22 Warrior XM-L2 950 lumen LED Torch
Olight M22 Warrior
The Olight M22 Warrior is a high-output tactical flashlight with a tail switch and a family of optional tactical accessories. The newest, highly efficient CREE XM-L2 LED cuts through the dark, throwing an absolutely blazing 950 lumens out to a thousand feet. Powered by 2 CR123A batteries, the M22 features three brightness levels and a strobe mode, easily set by the mode selector built into the head. Running from a single 18650 lithium ion battery makes this the perfect light weight weapon light. The tail switch allows momentary activation as well as clicking on and off.
The knurled, hard anodised aircraft-grade aluminium body prevents rolling and works perfectly with the various tactical techniques for employing a light, including the Harries, FBI, neck index, and cigar methods, among others. Available accessories provide even more flexibility for mounting the light to weapons and utilising a pressure switch. When you need maximum light output in a compact tactical flashlight, reach for the M22.
The Olight M22 has proven to be very popular with government agencies, law enforcement, military personnel, hunters and outdoors men alike. The torch comes in a plastic carry case.
- Enhanced tactical application; directly quick click for highest output or strobe (via tail button) from OFF position.
- Three adjustable brightness levels (low-medium-high). The modes of the light can be accessed by twisting the head.
- Thick stainless steel bezel protects the lens, and makes a great defensive tool.
- Anti-scratch type III hard anodising aluminium body.
- Large surface area of heat sink on its head, allowing for efficient heat dissipation.
- High efficiency smooth reflector.
- Ultra-clear lens with anti-reflective coating allows 99% light transmission.
1 x Holster
1 x Spare O-Rings
1 x Spare rubber Boot
1 x CR123A Battery magazine
1 x Beam Diffuser
1 x Pocket Clip
1 x Instructions
1 x Warranty Card
The Olight M22 Warrior comes with 5 years warranty. More information can be found here.