Olight Javelot Pro 1000 meters and 2100 lumens
Olight Javelot ProPackage Contents
- Flashlight x 1
- Magnetic USB charging cable MCC5V x 1
- Holster (in the package) x 1
- User manual x 1
- Beam Distance (ft): 3543
- Beam Distance (m): 1080
- Max. Performance (lumens): 2,100
- Charge type: Magnetic USB charge base
- Compatible Batteries Integrated battery pack (including two 3500 mAh 18650 batteries)
- Light Intensity (candela): 291,600
- Light Form Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance. The perfect all-around beam profile.
- Lens / Reflector Type: Smooth reflector (central area and flood area)
- Mode Operation: dual switch: side switch, tail switch
- LEVEL 1 2100-1000 lumens, Run-time 5+145min
- LEVEL 2 600 lumens, Run-time 5h
- LEVEL 3 150 lumens, Run-time 23h
- LEVEL 4 15 lumens, Run-time 8days
- Strobe: No
- SOS / BEACON: No
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Weight: 380g/13.4oz
- Length: 247mm/9.72in
- Head Diameter: 63mm/2.48in
- Body Diameter: 26mm/1.02in
- Led: Cree XHP35 HI NW
- Packaging: Carrying Case: Waterproof, dustproof, shock-proof
- Use search and rescue, hunting, camping, industrial, heavy-duty, security, police, self defence, outdoor
The Javelot Pro is a dual-switch LED flashlight succeeding the M3XS-UT that delivers a beam distance of more than 1000 meters. The flashlight has an integrated 25Wh (two 3500mAh 18650 lithium batteries) rechargeable battery pack.
The Javelot Pro delivers a maximum output of 2,100 lumens and a beam distance of 1080 meters. It adopts the OLIGHT signature versatile tail switch, functioning as a tail switch, charging port and connection port for a magnetic remote pressure switch.
The Javelot Pro can also be controlled from the side switch. With high performance and easy operation, the Javelot Pro is suitable for a multitude of outdoor activities. With a bezel diameter of 63mm, a high capacity battery pack, convenient charging system and easy operation, the Javelot Pro is the best illumination tool for hunting or search and rescue.FEATURES:
- Powerful performance: Powered by a rechargeable battery pack integrated into the handle (two 3500mAh 18650 lithium batteries), delivering a maximum output of 2,100 lumens and a beam distance of 1080 meters.
- Two versatile switches: The tail switch deliveries 2,100 lumens high mode and 15 lumens low mode. The side switch can turn the light on or off and cycles through the following modes: 2,100 lumens, 600 lumens, 150 lumens and 15 lumens.
- LED indicator centered in the side switch: When the indicator lights up green, there is more than 75% of battery left; the orange indicator represents 30%-75% of battery power; when the battery power is less than 30%, the red indicator lights up; when the battery power is less than 10%, the red indicator will blink.
- Tower-shaped tube body provides comfort and a firm grip for superior performance.
- Magnetic tail cap: Functioning as a charging port or magnetic pressure switch mount.