Nitecore EA81 Explorer AA searchlight
Batteries and charger not includedIncluded Accessories:
- 1x Nylon holster
- 1x Lanyard
- 1x Spare O-Ring
- Maximum Brightness of 2150 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Distance of 462m
- Maximum Intensity of 53,300 Candelas
Pioneering the 2150 Lumen Blazing Beam of Quad-Die CREE XLAMP XHP50 LED
Equivalent to the CREE XM-L2 in terms of size, the XHP50 is capable of emitting at twice the brightness, efficiently halves heat generated and energy loss.
Maximum Beam Distance up to Four Hundred Sixty Two Meters
With maximum beam intensity of up to 53,300cd, the EA81 is your perfect AA searchlight.
Direct Access to Ultralow/Turbo
With the light turned off, hold the mode switch for more than a second to enter Turbo mode (2150 lumens)
With the light turned off, hold the on/off switch for more than a second to enter Ultralow mode (one lumen)
- Blinks to indicate battery power upon battery installation or when mode switch is pressed while the light is off.
- Blinks once every two seconds to reveal the torch’s location in dark, when on/off switch is pressed for more than a second while the light is on (the light will be turned off simultaneously.
Integrated Versatile Blue Indicator
Ergonomically Sound Design for a Comfortable Grip
Wide knurling provides a more secured grip
Slim unibody design for one-hand gripping easiness
- 2150 Lumen - Turbo
- 1200 Lumen - High
- 460 Lumen - Mid
- 80 Lumen - Low
- 1 Lumen - Ultralow
- Location Beacon
Five Brightness Levels
Three Concealed Special Modes
- With the light turned on, press both switches for more than a second to turn off the light and enter lockout mode. This is a feature designed to avoid accidental activation in every day carry.
- Simply loosen the tailcap to cut off power entirely. This mode is recommended when the light is left unused and stored for an extended period of time.
Two Lockout Modes
Physical Reverse Polarity Protection
Gold-plated circuits prevent oxidation and improve efficiency.
For All Weather Conditions
Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8, two-meter submersible