Manker U22 II LED Flashlight + Manker 21700 Battery
- Emitter: 1* OSRAM KW CSLNM1.TG
- Maximum output: 850 lumens
- Maximum beam intensity: 260,000cd
- Maximum beam distance: 1,020 meters
- Powered by 1x 21700 battery (Excluded)
- Working voltage: 2.8V-4.35V (Over discharge protection)
- Driver: Most efficient constant current circuit (Non-PWM)
- Integrated intelligent discharging & charging circuit
- Anti-reverse battery protection
- USB Type-C rechargeable port for fast charging (Max. charging current/voltage: 3A, 5V)
- Have discharge function with included USB Type-C/USB OTG cable (Max. discharging current/voltage: 2A, 5V), can work as power bank.
- Engineering Mode: to select different output level for ideal moonlight mode
- Lockout mode prevents accidental activation
- Aluminum SMO reflector
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Battery capacity indicator shows battery level at any time
- Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof standard: IPX-8 (2 meter under water)
- Impact resistance: 2 meters
- Tail stand
- Size: 140mm (length) x 51mm (Diameter)
- Weight: 183g (without battery)
- Accessories: spare o-ring *1, Lanyard *1, USB Type-C/USB OTG cable *1, USB Type-C charging cable *1, Holster *1, User manual *1
Brightness levels & runtime:
- Moonlight 0.1lm-10lm, 60days (0.1lm)
- Low 35lm, 30hrs
- Medium 160lm, 9.5hrs
- High 380lm, 3.5hrs
- Turbo 850lm-380lm, 3min-3hrs
- Strobe 850lm
1. When the flashlight is off , one click ,access to moonlight mode (left part of the figure), one click to circle: moonlight-Low-Medium -Medium -High. Long press for off.
2. When the flashlight is off, long press to access to the mode your last use as in left part of the figure (Memory function), one click for circle. Long press for off.
3. When the flashlight is off, double click access to Turbo, one click for circle. Long press for off.
4. When the flashlight is on, double click to switch between the two groups(left and right part of the figure)
Side switch battery indicator:
1. Blue: 50%-100%
2. Purple: 20%-50%
3. Red: less than 20%
Long press 4 seconds, side switch battery indicator will be lighted. Flashlight enter lock mode. Long press 4 seconds in lock mode, flashlight will be unlock and turn on low mode.
Engineering Mode(Choose output level for Moonlight mode):
In any modes, 4 Quick clicks to get access to engineering mode. One click to check different levels and long press to make your final choice.