Manker MC11 1300 Lumen CREE XP-L LED Flashlight + Battery
- Compact & Bright - Adopts CREE XP-L LED, Maximum 1300 lumens output, while only weighing 4ounces and measuring 4.6 inches in length.
- Multiple Brightnesses, Simple & Easy operation - Moonlight 0.1 -5lm 200hrs, low 28lm 29hrs, middle 160lm 7.5hrs, high 450lm 3hrs, Turbo 1300-550lm 1.5 min -2.3hrs (1300lumens last on 1.5 minutes than stepdown to 550lumens), Strobe 1300 lumens.
- Engineering mode function - Be able to program the lowest "Moonlight" for many possibility, you can select comfortable moonlight for yourself.
- Rechargeable Bundle - Includes a Manker MC11 LED Flashlight, an innovative Manker 2600mAh 18650 micro USB rechargeable li-ion battery that can be charged directly without a battery charger & a USB Charging Cable so you have everything you need to power your flashlight.
- Multi Purpose Flashlight - for hunting, camping, fishing, indoor and outdoor activities. Specification:
- Emitter: CREE XP-L LED (CW and NW for your choices)
- Maximum output: 1300 lumens (NW version output is about 20% less than CW)
- Maximum beam intensity: 6000cd
- Maximum beam distance: 155 meters
- Working voltage: 2.5 - 4.2v
- Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Surface treatment: Premium Type III hard-anodied anti-abrasive finish
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof standard: IPX-8, 2Meter under wanter
- Impact resistance: 2meters
- Size: 118mm in length x 24mm in head diameter
- Weight: 118g (batttery included)
USB rechargeable 18650 battery *1
USB cable *1,
user manual *1
pocket clip *1
Brightness levels & runtime:
- Moonlight 0.1 -5lm 200hrs,
- low 28lm 29hrs,
- middle 160lm 7.5hrs,
- high 450lm 3hrs,
- Turbo 1300-550lm 1.5 min -2.3hrs (1300lumens last on 1.5 minutes than stepdown to 550lumens)
- Strobe 1300 lumens
- When the flashlight is off, half press the tail switch for momentary on, the output mode will be your last mode (Memory function, strobe included)
- Single click the tail switch for on / off, click the side switch for mode selection
- When the flashlight is on, long press the side switch for strobe and long press to get back to general mode
- Engineering mode (Choose output level for moonlight mode): when the flashlight is on, quick click the side switch for 4 times to get access to engineering mode. Single click to change the output level and then click the tail switch for off to make your final choice.