Klarus High CRI P20 Penlight
Batteries and charger not includedFeatures
- Nichia 219C LED, max output up to 230 lumens, max runtime up to 193 hours.
- High CRI (color rendering index) LED, CRI≥90, (5000K), simulate natural lighting.
- 2 AAA batteries, easy to power.
- PMMA optical lens, 92% light transmission.
- Professional lens system design, soft even spot without dark area to avoid mistakes in exams.
- Zero blue ray damage (RG0) to the eyes, perfectly suited for pupil examination.
- Streamlined pen design, lightweight, stylish, easy to carry.
- Stainless steel clip on aluminum flashlight tube with excellent grip texture.
- Mode Memery, the last mode will be automatically entered into when turning on after 3 seconds of powering off.
- Reverse polarity protection to prevent circuit damage from reversed battery insertion.
- Aerospace Aluminum alloy body and Mil-spec hard anodizing(HA III); abrasion resistant, lightweight and robust.
- Stainless steel bezel design protects the lens and reflector system from drops and impacts.
- Features Nichia 219C LED, 5000K, 50,000 hours lifetime
- 3 light levels
- Batteries: 2 AAA alkaline or NI-MH batteries (can’t use 10440 Li-ionbatteries)
- Size: 133mm（Length）*14.2mm（bezel）*12.9mm（body diameter）
- Net weight: 26g（without batteries）
- Working voltage: 1.8-3.3V
- Lens: PMMA optical material, with light transmittance up to 92% light transmission
- Color: Black
- Accessories: O ring