Ferei HL50 Dual XM-L2 1800 lumen Rechargeable LED Headlamp
The new Ferei HL50 liion powered LED headlamp is arguably the brightest product of its kind on the international market.
Featuring a unique proprietary microcontroller, the HL50 offers comprehensive and practical functionality with 9 easily-accessed brightness modes and 4 strobe / SOS modes. The HL50 is also lightweight, has excellent runtime on various battery configurations (optional packs available) and features a userfriendly compartmentalized power driver / switch for added safety.
In summary, the Ferei HL50 is the ultimate outdoorsman lighting tool suitable for camping, hiking, caving and fishing and is sure to provide you with reliable service and unbeatable performance for many years to come.
- Disregard weight head light
- Can be take out back-side battery box from the band, then use the extendsion cable EC55 to put the battery box in your bag cable can be connect other power supply such as BP4872 battery pack for long time runtime !
- Rugged acrospace-grade aluminum head, Typed III hardest anodized in black.
- Toughened ultra clear glass lens.
- Best focus reflector for a flawless beam.
- Multifunctional brightness operation:
- --Max brightness mode
- -- Adjustable brightness mode
- -- Four blinking modes
- -- Low voltage warning mode
LED: 2 CREE XM-L2
Beam Color: Cool White
Power: 18 Watts
Max Output: 1800 lumens
Luminous Intensity: 56,480 CD
Voltage: 7.4 volts
Beam Distance: 238 meters
Battery: 2 * 3400mAh 18650 Lithium-Ion or BP4872 battery pack
Runtime: 2-4 hours depending on battery type
Head Dimensions: 49mm x 35mm x 25mm
Weight: 180.7g (without battery)