Ferei HL08 220 lumen 3 x AA LED headlamp
The Ferei HL08 high powered LED headlamp is one of the brightest, toughest and most intelligent headlamps available today.
It features a unique proprietary microcontroller that allows for near infinite brightness adjustment with the push of a button in addition to several hidden strobe / signal modes.
The HL08’s compartmentalized power driver/switch adds an extra element of safety and reliability while an IP65 rating ensures rain and moisture does not affect operation.
The Ferei HL08 is extremely lightweight, robust and is the ideal outdoorsman tool suitable for camping, hiking, caving, fishing and numerous other recreational activities.
The AA version of the HL08 runs on three cheap and widely available AA batteries and is capable of putting out a maximum of 220 lumens for up to 1.5 hours.
The Ferei HL08… Try one today and be blown away.
*The stated runtime may vary slightly due to individual usage habits, battery type and environmental conditions.
- Cree high-intensity LED offers 220 lumens for up 50,000 hours.
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens provides maximum light transmittance.
- Computer designed alloy reflector provides a seamless beam with optimal focus.
- Aircraft grade aluminium body resists impact and effectively dissipates heat.
- Military grade hard-anodized finish resists scratching and corrosion.
- Weatherproof in accordance with IP65 standard.
- Fully adjustable elastic straps ensure a comfortable fit.
- Intelligent circuitry incorporates over-charge and reverse-polarity protection.
- Precise brightness control via simple single button interface.
- Several strobe/signal modes accessible via single button interface.
Model: Ferei HL08 Headlamp
LED: 1*CREE Q5
Power: 3 watts
Output: 220 lumens
Voltage: 3.6 - 4.5
Runtime: 1.5 on high many hours more on lower settings
Dimensions: 32mm (head diameter)
Weight: 110g (without battery)
Range: Over 150 meters
Battery: 3 x AA alkaline or nimh