Fenix TK51 XM-L2 1800 Lumen
The Fenix TK51 Flashlight employs dual LEDs to increase total output with 16 wide-ranging lighting modes. When spot and flood beams are used in conjunction they produce an eye watering 1800 lumen max output which reaches out to 425 meters. You have quick access to the important functions when it counts with a one-button instant turbo and strobe mode even when the TK51 is powered off.
The Fenix TK51 power house running from three 18650 batteries and its wide amount of available outputs makes this LED torch a must have for search and rescue, hunters, adventures and campers. Not to mention that this torch is a perfect example of the toughness that we have come to expect from Fenix products. The wide spill on this light needs to be seen to be believed.
If there was ever a true one torches does it all this would have to be it.
- Digitally regulated output with low-voltage indicator
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Three button interface for fast and convenient operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminium
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
2 CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
Maximum output of up to 1800 lumens
Runs off 3 x 18650 rechargeable Lithium ion batteries
Impact resistant to 1 meter
Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
Weight: 430g (excluding batteries)
1 x Plastic carry case
1 x Lanyard
1 x Spare o-rings
1 x Instructions
1 x Warranty Card