Fenix HP30R 1750 lm spot and flood headlamp
- Uses Cree XM-L2 and XP-G2 R5 LED’s with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by two 18650 or four CR123A batteries
- Headlamp: 77mm Length x 52mm Width x 34mm Height
- Battery case: 115mm Length x 56mm Width x 30mm Height
- Weight: 285 grams (excluding batteries)
- Accessories: cable clip,Micro USB charging cable,top headband mount, spare O-ring, belt clip, 2*cable buckle, 2* Fenix 3.6V/2600mAh 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
This headlamp is rechargeable via the Micro USB port in the battery case, and the battery can be used as a power bank. Featuring four white spotlight output levels, and four neutral white floodlight output levels, the spot- and floodlight can be switched on simultaneously to deliver a max output of 1750 lumens, runtime of 400 hours and a far-reaching beam of 202 meters. The HP30R will be an indispensable aid in your mountaineering, searching, snow-hiking or any other challenging outdoor activities.