Fenix HP25R V2.0 rechargeable work headlamp
The Fenix HP25R V2.0 is a rechargeable work headlamp that provides an ultra-long runtime of 400 hours on low mode.
Powered by its included 5000mAh Li-ion battery, this headlamp can deliver a max output of 1600 lumens.
There is a separate battery case located on the headlamp's rear; this unique battery case includes a USB Type-C charging port for easy and fast charging. 60° tilt mechanism allows you to direct light where needed and the lockout function avoids accidental activation. For all-night exploring or work demands, the Fenix HP25R V2.0 headlamp never fails you.
||Headlamp: 2.36'' x 1.85'' x 1.30''
|Battery case: 3.90'' x 1.61'' x 1.56''
||8.40 oz / 238 g (including battery and headband)
||Included a Fenix ARB-L21-5000 Li-ion battery.|
- 1600 lumens spotlight and 400 lumens floodlight.
- One Luminus SST40 white light LED, one Cree XP-G3 S4 neutral white LED and one Everlight 2835 red light LED; with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a Fenix ARB-L21-5000 Li-ion battery, compatible with a 18650 Li-ion battery.
- Separately controlled dual switch for easy and fast operation.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- USB Type-C charging port for easy and fast charging.
- 60° tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.
- Made of quality PC and aluminum, lightweight and wear-resistant.