Fenix HM23 compact and lightweight headlamp
The Fenix HM23 is a compact and lightweight headlamp that operates on a single AA battery. The lamp weighs only 43 grams, it is great for running, hiking, climbing and other high movement activities. The all-metal housing body is made of high-strength aluminum, nearly indestructible. Soft neutral white light, featuring a max output of 240 lumens with better color rendering for a clean, balanced beam pattern. Easy to find and inexpensive AA battery, this lamp is bound to light up every of your step.Features
- Cree neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by one AA (alkaline/ Ni-MH) battery.
- Size: 2.74’’ Length x 1.57’’ Height x 1.26’’ Width (69.5 x 40 x 32 mm).
- Weight: 1.52 oz /43 g (excluding battery).
- Max 240 lumens and max 100 hours runtime.
- Three output levels for kinds of lighting demands.
- Digitally regulated output maintains sectional constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection to protect improper battery insertion.
- One-switch control ensures easy and fast operation.
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement needed.
- Made of quality aluminum and silicone - tough and durable.