Fenix E16Ti ultra-compact EDC flashlight
Fenix E16TiDescription E16Ti is an ultra-compact EDC flashlight with outstanding performance.
This exquisite flashlight is finely made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance titanium, and the ultrathin optical lens is processed the same as automobile coating.
Fitted with Cree XP-L HI LED, the light emits a max of 650 lumens; powered by one 16340 Li-ion battery , but a CR123A lithium battery can be used as well.
Featuring four output levels and a two-way body clip, this 51mm long light is an unmatched choice for your daily life, outdoor activities, personal collection and limited gifting.
- Cree XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours; max 650 lumens
- Body made of titanium, two-color oxidation finish; simple but unique
- 2.0’’ Length x 0.82’’ Head x 0.78’’ Body / 51 x 20.9 x 19.7 mm
- 0.88 oz / 25 grams (excluding battery)
- Compatible with 16340 Li-ion and 3V CR123A Lithium battery
- Automobile optical lens coating process for clearer vision
- Stainless steel side switch for one-switch control
- Two ways of avoiding accidental activation
- Low-voltage warning function
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Overheat protection against high surface temperature
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body