EAGTAC D3C Titanium
EAGTAC D3C TI
Batteries and charger not included, Uses 1 x RCR123A
Titanium has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal and superb corrosion resistance, making it ideal for the material choice for our limited edition pocket flashlights.
The D3 clicky Ti is machined from titanium rod and brass cube with CNC and hand polished to mirror-like finish.Upgraded LED driver
- D3C clicky Ti uses all-new high output A1650RC RC LED driver which offers 50% output than original A950.
CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, XM-L2 U4 LED or Nichia 219c CRI-92 4000K D240 LED.
We offer the highest and the latest bin available LED for maximum output. Get the XM-L2 U4 for max output, XP-L HI V3 LED for throw and Nichia 219C CRI-92 neutral white LED for the best color output.What's new?
- New D3C body style
- A1650 circuit w/ li-ion support
- LED Copper MCPCB star board with DTP technology and direct heat path
- Glow-in-the-dark white switch boot
- Harden surface treatment
- Programmable start-up level (loose head)
- Programmable "lower-low" and "low" output
Operations: (Basic) Press on the switch button until it clicks to switch on. Press the switch again for off. Access output groups 1 & 2 by tighten or loosen the head. Slightly press the switch to switch between different outputs. For advanced operation such as programming start-up level or programming "lower-low" and "low" output