EagleTac TX25C2 XM-L2 1180 lumen LED Torch
Batteries and charger not included
- Purpose-designed for law enforcement, hunting and tactical applications.
- Smooth aluminium reflector
- Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels without flicking
- Low drop out voltage, enable circuit to current regulate even with a single 18650 for most of the runtime at turbo output.
- Low battery voltage warning
- Turbo boost technology
- Very low standby current (uA)
- Turbo boost technology
- Robust HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Tail stand capability
CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
Center lux: 15,800 lux
Center spot angle: 6.9°
Spill light angle: 54°
Beam distance: 275 yards / 251 meters
Maximum output of up to 1180 LED or 965 ANSI lumens
Runs off either 2 x CR123A/RCR123 or 1 x 18650 rechargeable Lithium battery
Head diameter: 31.5mm
Tube diameter: 25mm
Weight: 95g (without battery)
1 x Heavey Duty Holster
1 x CR123A Battery magazine
1 x Lanyard
1 x Spare o-rings
1 x Spare plastic cap
1 x Tactical ring
1 x Pocket Clip
1 x Instructions
1 x Warranty Card
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd level and then tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- (Programmable Features) Mode switching: To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for ten times within five seconds.
- (Programmable Features) Energy saving feature: Enabled by default, this feature reduces output by 25% (or 10% when disabled) after 200 seconds at turbo mode. To toggle this feature, turn on the flashlight at 3rd level, and dial to 2nd level and then back to 3rd level for ten times within five seconds.