EagleTac T25C2 XM-L2 1180 lumen LED Torch
Batteries and charger not included
The T25C2 is one of the biggest announcements of the year. Designed from the ground up, the T25C2 is a big improvement from its predecessor, the T20C2. The T25C2 boosts output up to 1180 Lumens with it's C3300 Extreme 3 circuit. The T25C2 also features an upgradeable LED drop-in module design that allows the user to select additional LED drop ins. The T25C2 shares the same remote switch and extended body tube as the G25C2.
- Purpose-designed for law enforcement, hunting and tactical applications.
- Smooth aluminium reflector
- Upgradable LED and driver drop-in module
- Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels without flicking
- Low drop out voltage, enable circuit to current regulate even with a single 18650 for most of the runtime at turbo output.
- Low battery voltage warning
- Turbo boost technology
- Very low standby current (uA)
- Turbo boost technology
- Robust HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Tail stand capability
CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
Center lux: 17,200 lux
Center spot angle: 6.9°
Spill light angle: 54°
Beam distance: 287 yards / 262 meters
Maximum output of up to 1180 LED or 965 ANSI lumens
Runs off either 2 x CR123A/RCR123 or 1 x 18650 rechargeable Lithium battery
Head diameter: 33mm
Tube diameter: 25mm
Weight: 130g (without battery)
1 x Heavey Duty Holster
1 x Stainless steel bezel
1 x Lanyard
1 x Spare o-rings
1 x Tail-stand rubber boot
1 x Tactical ring
1 x Pocket Clip
1 x Instructions
1 x Warranty Card
- Tactical forward clicky switch
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels.
- To access the lowest 4th level, turn the head to 3rd level, then 2nd level, and then back to 3rd level within one second.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
- Cycle through auxiliary modes: tight the head (1st level), and loose the head (3rd level) and then tight the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loose the head to quit.
- Switching between regular mode and tactical mode (default): Switch to 2nd output level and turn the flashlight on and off for 20 times.
- Tail strobe feature (off by default): With this enabled, you can access strobe output at the tailcap switch button . To enable (or disable) this function (disable from factory), switch to 1st level and turn the flashlight on and off 20 times (one second or less between each click). With the tailcap strobe setting enabled, a double press of the switch button (within one second) will activate the strobe output.
- Energy saving feature (on by default): T25C2 reduces output by 24% after 200 seconds at turbo mode. With this feature turned off, T25C2 reduces output by 8% instead. To toggle this feature, twist the head to 3rd level and turn the flashlight on and off for 20 times. Once setting has been changed, LED will output 3 seconds at 100% (enable), or 1 second at 100% (disable).